Science and Technology

Any kind of developments or discoveries that you find interesting or think may be helpful in the development of fields for the channel etc.

17 Likes

How about a Lakhovsky multiwave oscillator field.

The short explanation is that it returns the vibrations of your cells to their most healthy state.
A longer explanation can be found in any of the 3 pdfs on this page

8 Likes

Psst, psst….@hrsiliconvalley, are you there?

1 Like

Who is that? :smiley: Inspird by Huy, Ihe got myself abducted by Aliens too haha

2 Likes

hmmmmm….Did you change your name!?!?

2 Likes

Whoa!!!

I think you should look into myelin. It is a mixture of proteins forming around nerve fibers. They increase the speed at which impulses are made. This would be extremely beneficial to learning and mastering skills as it helps build much better neural circuits and increases the speed that impulses are made.

In Daniel Coyle’s book, The Talent Code, he talks about how important Myelin is to mastering tasks. He researched many places and individuals that possessed great talent, and found out they all had put in thousands of hours to master their specific skills. By practicing for such a long time, the nerve fibers associated with their specific task had much more myelin sheath wrapped around them, making the connections and impulses much more efficient and quick. Because their nerve fibers are so myelinated, the signals travel so much quicker that they go about 50-100 times the speed if they weren’t clustered with myelin sheath. More myelin means an action can be done with much less concentration, effort and the action can be done more skillfully. This is why practice is so important. When you practice, you are forming myelin around the axons that are dedicated to that specific task, which increases the signal speed and makes the task more habitual.

To quotes Daniel Coyle, " Practice makes perfect because practice makes Myelin, and Myelin makes perfect"

An unmyelinated neuron will have a signal speed of about 2 miles per hour. The signal speed of a myelinated neuron is about 200 miles per hour. This is about a 100x difference in signal speed.

In his book, Daniel Coyle also mentions how from a brain autopsy, Albert Einstein was found to have an unusually high amount of Myelin.

If you want a more summarized and better made understanding of Myelin that what I just laid out, you can go watch this video which gives a very good explanation on Myelin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_VFIU1Dv4

If possible, I would like for Dream to make an audio that increases the amount of Myelin in a persons brain. That would help make us master skills in a fraction of the time and make learning much more effective and quicker. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

20 Likes

is it included in the new cognitive and memory tag?

1 Like

Oof. We need myelin included in it. Makes it much better imo.

2 Likes

This discovery might help…

5 Likes

Interesting article. Perhaps Dream might look into this.

2 Likes

Dream, how about this:
Todd Murphy - Spirituality & The Brain

He also talked about amygdala. One side for fear and the other for happiness. You did amygdala healing + fear release. How about the happiness part? :thinking::sweat_smile:
Thanks for all your work!

2 Likes

I came across a book called Medical Medium by Anthony Williams.
The book mentions several diseases from ‘his’ perspectives. Many perspectives have yet been verified by science and technology. But, they are very interesting perspectives.

1 Like

Dude don’t post a bunch of nonsense

1 Like

Dude dont post a bunch of nonsensical stuff

post withdrawn: streisand effect.

nonsense?anecdata flapdoodle. bushwa. schmegeggy. synchysis. sagitiating breedbate abcxyzblahblah

Why do quisquous yarra-banker people like you always have to be such nit-picking/mome crepehangers and makebate a forum fratch. Who asked you to exeleutherostomize?

Be hesychastic surdus, and practice silence by keeping your ultracrepidarian opinions to your losel philodox self mumchance. scut. fink. gink.

midas-eared ephemeromorph pisher. quisqous clatterfart.

What he means is that you are posting too much stuff that might not be relevant and is hard to filter through. Your post is all over the place and is hard to read. You need to be making one point in your post.

3 Likes

I can grok that and have changed the formatting to look less eye-offending. Rebarbative, repellent unappealing as week’s growth of beard.

But let him speak for himself. He’s not a surd/surdus.
surd /SURD /n • A foolish and insensitive person. [Latin surdus silent , mute , dumb ]

As for the material I posted I hope I can make a difference in the lives of those seeking to gain a cognitive level-up, and have organized my initial post argal.

Gramercy gerent.

I think you got a screw loose, well what can I expect from a guy who spams. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Did I hit a nerve Prabhu gee? So rectopathic, easily hurt emotionally.
That’s your parthian shot quakebuttock?

You would know a thing or two about spamming, skitterbrook.
Must be as thick as two short planks so let me hammer this lunk in blockhead.

Telemarketing is in your blood. I’ll hang up the next time Patel calls.

Attaboy. Far secco qualcuno