Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

The Eternity field will cost the same as it is priced on Teesprings - $540

1 Like

No it will cost the original price.

I see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh if that was a case I would ordered eternty and glory for 300 lol but impossible, wouldn’t be fair though to others honestly

1 Like

Excuse me bro, what is this field? I don’t recognize it. Lol.

3 Likes

It was field in the old memory enhancement item. It is probably the best field to improve your brain, IQ, intelligence and skill acquisition. You can read more about it here:
Science and Technology

Go to the middle and read my post. It has a detailed overview on why Myelin is so important for intelligence and mastering tasks. There have been multiple books written about it and why it is so important to the brain.

6 Likes

Oh, cool. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

@SammyG
Are we allowed to request the Field Creation tool or the beacon field? Or Alt Reality? Ik they are old ones.

1 Like

Or any of the old tools?

Struggling to decide between teeth regen + gum regen and teeth regen+ subconscious limits dissolver. Though one can’t go wrong with subconscious limits dissolver…!

4 Likes

Thanks @FROMNOW - I completely forgot about the Crystal and Mantra fields!!

2 Likes

Hi @SammyG Would Stem Cells and Scar Tissue field be okay to wear for an extended time?

1 Like

Some combos I’m thinking of:

Higher self connection / become whole
A life of magical abundance / coincidences and synchronicities
Alien intercession / shen
Something to go with the Quasi crystal unsure what tho.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Doesn’t Ascension tag already work on higher self connection?

@SammyG
Can we order individual chakras?
Most of them come in pairs on Gumroad but there are a couple I would like to work on individually.

Would it be possible to cast a IPF field + subconscious limit dissolver on my apple ipods or would everyone in the world then be running around with the IPF tag in their ears? :slight_smile:

I thought that maybe if i put it on my ipods my subliminals would hit differently.

The item has to be solid, not fabric… Thanks.

Nope

Yeah you can