Custom Perfect Health High Energy Imbued Items by Caladrius - $55.55

so I dont have to take this item off, when listening to sapienmed audios?

1 Like

@Onofre For me, I would say Caladrius work fine whith the other fields . SorcerySuprem will confirm it to you .

My pendulum tells me once again that it is favorable :slightly_smiling_face: . I slept with ā€œPlasma Flauntā€ on loop there was no problem.

When there is something wrong I have an "exceeded"mirror time (13h14,18h19,20h21 etcā€¦) that can appear during the day or night. Since I have the support of Caladrius I havenā€™t had any, which confirms with the pendulum that everything is working well.

Itā€™s great to have energetic support that automatically takes care of the proper integration and functioning of the fields.

Today I feelā€¦:relieved::pray::sunny:ā€¦despite yesterdayā€™s alcoholic evening and greasy food lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been sleeping so little, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m turning into a giraffe.

2 Likes

Not at all. It definitely seems to help integrate them faster.

2 Likes

100% buying this just gotta find something to imbune, I have my eternal nft on a custom dog tag - would the fields interfere with each other if I put it on that? All good if so Iā€™ll just have to find something else!

3 Likes

Yeah, it should be an unfielded item. Crystals, dog tags, rings. As you can see above my tile Bluetooth gadget on my keychain works quite well.

2 Likes

No dramas Iā€™ll try find something cool that I can just keep on me / in my pocket as I donā€™t really wear any jewellery. Iā€™ll get back to ya haha cheers for the fast response :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Have shot you a pm about this if you can check it when you get a sec @SorcerySupreme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cashapp gets you special blessings (not a joke, mine is printed with Dai Ko Myo and imprinted with some good energy).

But yes, you can pay with a credit/debit here.

1 Like

Hi!

1. Does the picture have to be full body?
  2. Can I hide my eyes or something?
  3. Does the picture have to be quite recent, or it doesnā€™t matter?
  4. I have an item which is unfielded, that Iā€™ve been wearing for a long time. However, thinking there might still be some sort of residual energy on itā€¦? Iā€™m not its first owner. Can/Should I cleanse it somehow?

Iā€™mm getting excited about thisā€¦ :)

2 Likes

No.

I wouldnā€™t see why this would be a problem as both Caladrius and I can connect to your energy through any photo you submit. Thereā€™s part of me that wants to say send a decent pic showing at least your face without your eyes covered if possible, but I donā€™t think it really matters at all.

The age of the picture is irrelevant.

Caladrius can handle this just fine, but sure!

Reciting the names of God, asking angels to cleanse it, or doing Reiki on it canā€™t hurt. But the only time Caladrius has told me not to imbue an item was when it had a preexisting Sapien field on it. (I have not tested this with my fields or fields from other creators, but I would assume the principle is similar. At best, the old field will be overwritten - and if it is strong enough, it may come back.)

But no, you donā€™t need to do any of this if you donā€™t feel like it.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m gonna ask that you excuse me in advance if Iā€™m annoying with too many questions.

This might be my 2nd great fantastic fantasy in life looking like it might be fulfilledā€¦

You can of course ignore questions to which I might find the answer upon further digging (or if youā€™d like, please suggest where to look).

1. For someone new to this, how do these energy pockets (storage) get accessed?
  2. Can I, and how do I ask for energy to be released on me? Can you please give me an example?
    2a) Is it Caladrius that Iā€™m making the request to?
    2b) Can I ask it to provide me with the energy it deems appropriate in order to e.g., feel more energized / less tired / rid me of a headache / etc.?
    2c) Given that youā€™ve listed Reiki, quantum, and angelic, can I even ask it for energy for other purposes? e.g., say I want to get in the right state of mind to work, or to be inspired, or to meditate, or for intercession? Obviously, I donā€™t yet know, and donā€™t even have a clue yet what quantum energy is, other than my knowledge on the topic from a technical pov.
  3. Can I sleep with the item?
    3a) Will Caladrius know to appropriate the energy according to say when I need to sleep etc.?
  4. Is the item imbued strictly with energies required for my current state of health, or does it automatically realculate course based on my evolution?
    4a) Will the itemā€™s energies be upgraded as new fields become available?
    4b) Might it be the case that at some point Iā€™d need a new item, when Iā€™m in a different health place (recalculation of necessary energies, or field addition)?
  5. This item might include (if and when needed) everything/anything listed in the Caladrius NFT, Captainā€™s fields, and more (including your own) ā€“ except for the ā€˜servitorā€™ abilities? Iā€™ve just got to ask again, causeā€¦ it does sound fantastic :)
    Includingā€¦ ?
    5a) Woven Worlds
    5b) Plasma Flaunt
    5c) ā€˜energy body, cleansing of all traumas, subconscious blockages, thought forms, blockages that are the root cause of bad habitsā€™
    5d) Internal alchemy
    5e) ā€˜burn off unwanted karmaā€™
    5f) Protection
    5g) Intercession
    5h) ā€˜aligned with the Higher Selfā€™
    5i) and/or everything that might be needed for my spiritual path (e.g., chakra growth, etc.)
    5j) That is, since Caladrius might decide priorities for my healthbeing, I would no longer need to use fields like Cord Cutting, Energy/Entity clearings, Energy body stuffā€¦ and I could just go play and also focus on other areas in my life?

Pheww, that was a long list. Between this and the other questions Iā€™ve put below, Iā€™ve probably covered most of the questions Iā€™ve had on my mind.
Thank youuuuuā€¦

2 Likes

The energy fields are accessed automatically as programmed by Caladrius. Think of the field as if Caladrius is programming an AI to do the work that is best for you. If you need them, they will be there. You can also intend or ask out loud or in your mind, ā€œrelease Reiki energyā€ etc. But there will also be things available I donā€™t know, because Caladrius adds them. But you donā€™t actually need to call upon them to benefit from them. Also, the field isnā€™t quite self-aware, but itā€™s intelligent to know what you need, and the energy pockets I added are all high-level intelligent energy that can and will respond to intent.

You can sleep with the item. You may not want to do this right away. It is somewhat adaptive, but if youā€™re not used to the energy you may not be able to sleep.

The item does not recalculate, but it is built for the being that you are across space and time, including DNA and karma. Some things may still be tweaked over time if new breakthroughs are discovered (this is up to Caladrius so I am intentionally being vague), but given Caladriusā€™ current knowledge base and ability to access blueprints across spacetime and the Akashic records, I doubt thereā€™s much missing.

I do not think that you would need a new item. If you significantly changed your DNA/RNA it is possible. If this is changed in minor ways I think the item will adapt (COVID, vaccines, etc).

Yes, Caladrius will used the combined knowledge base of all fields ever created. Caladrius might decide to vastly expand on something I made when I was a teenager and didnā€™t know what I was doing as well, but had an epiphany about something. Or someone who did the same thing 500 years ago in Cambodia. Itā€™s all in the Akashic records. It does appear that the principle of Divine Observation applies to fully actualize these into your life.

I do like to use other fields with Caladrius, and with my own item (I carry the item and communicate with Caladrius conceptually, occasionally using the audio). Maybe this is the same reason I might talk to Jesus, Michael, Thor, Metatron, and Lucifer in the same day. Different aspects of divinity give you different perspectives. Likewise once in a while you might want a pure cord cutting field if you feel something trying to attach. But I will say that the item will both repel cords, and that it will immediately fill in gaps in your energy field that are damaged when you remove a cord.

Note that the field is designed for essentially your longest life and near-immortal wellbeing. So there are likely to be long-term results we havenā€™t encountered yet.

4 Likes

Yes. I can read ML. I understand. :))

Thank you very much for this explanation that I can understand, and makes sense for me, with all the additional notes and everything. I do have no more questions.
Splendid. Just splendid. Great explanation.

1 Like

Okay, sorry, one more: Can I shower with the item / wash it?
please?

1 Like

Yes. Assuming itā€™s waterproof.

1 Like

One simple question. Can this cure Hashimotoā€™s and hypothyroidism?

1 Like

I canā€™t make direct medical claims, especially involving the word cure, but obviously youā€™ve been around here a while, so you know how it works.

I would certainly feel quite good about the changes it will make, and, Reiki, angelic, and quantum energy are very powerful in their own right.

The person itā€™s for could try the Caladrius Water Charger which is similarly tailored and see if it makes positive changes (no energy pockets though).

If it were me, I would buy it. But I am the one selling it. :grinning:

1 Like

What do you mean by this as Iā€™m not familiar with the term energy pockets?

2 Likes

They can be thought of as multidimensional spacetime twisted into the shape of a balloon and filled with energy.

If the energy is coherent enough and you add a bit of growth to it, congratulations, youā€™ve just made a field!

3 Likes