Custom Perfect Health High Energy Imbued Items by Caladrius - $55.55

What a bargain for people. Trusted forum member and standout endorsements. Even more proof can be found in the Nectar of Life thread. It’s going to take me a bit to decide on what to imbue.

11 Likes

What name do we use to call on “them”?
Thank you

1 Like

I just sent a pic of my dad, a Pietersite crystal, and the $55.55 :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you! Remember at his age some level of detox is likely.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure. I’ll let him know! Especially cuz he took the…you know what…and he even is damaged from it. That’s the main reason I got it for him.

And thank you!

4 Likes

After using mine during Reiki sessions and angelic rituals, the energy pockets definitely provide a boost.

Just think of Reiki energy or angelic energy or quantum energy or just energy or just… Let yourself release and accept what the item wants to give you. Like plugging in. I think there are way more energy storage pockets than I anticipated. Of course quantum energy can be transformed into anything by intent.

2 Likes

Just bought it.
I feel the warmth on my lips
And some sort of a vertical line throughout my entire body
Especially in the solar plexus
Will be updating accordingly

It feels so good.
I now want all your work
SorcerySupreme, you better make me rich before you make me broke :grin:

It kept me going on the three days when I slept 2-3 hours.

I now sleep 3.5 hours a day and 6 hours every fourth day.

6 Likes

Hello @SorcerySupreme :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!
I own The Eternal nft and the plasma flaunt, will this Caladrius field bring something more for the healing of my body?

1 Like

I would say yes but obviously those are pretty awesome.

3 Likes

If I understood correctly Caladruis is a servitor who will follow me all my life to improve and keep me in good health, right?
I tell myself that it would be a very good energetic combination with The Eternal, hoping that they are compatible together to work on me.

Cash app is not available on my smartphone for France. do you accept PayPal?

2 Likes

Yes and no. Caladrius is a divine being preexisting the Perfect Health and Immortality NFT. This isn’t quite the same. It has a perfect health field customized for you and some extra energy features, but it doesn’t have the servitor-like features of the NFT.

7 Likes

I don’t know if it’s due to this Caladruis field, this fatigue in the early afternoon. I took a nap and when I woke up I was tired lol. At the time of writing, I still feel tired. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been so weak!
No particular détox symptoms for the moment :slightly_smiling_face:.

Caladruis and The Eternal in my body…:atom_symbol::boom:

2 Likes

I have been alternating sleeping long hours and staying up since I made mine.

Drink plenty of water!

3 Likes

It’s powerful then :open_mouth:!!! For my part, this fatigue is a very good sign of healing, I like it :grin:!!!
According to my pendulum it is a very important field for healing, more important than Eternal it seems on several aspects (I will confirm this in the days to come). It has to be about the very broad aspect of what can heal, constantly evolving about its learning and additional functions. I seem to have also seen on the Caladrius thread that it takes over some existing energies like “Flower of life”, bowl, Plasma etc (correct me if I’m wrong).

I’m surprised there aren’t many more people on this thread.

This energy field at this price… thanks @SorcerySupreme and @Captain_Nemo :pray:

3 Likes

If this one works great on me over time I’ll get another one for my dad :heart: and the people I care about :heartbeat:

2 Likes

It has access to pretty much all fields. Definitely seems to make using them more effective, too. So I would still use some of them. But yes it has access to plasma, orgone, etc, as well as a built-in understanding of sacred geometry (Flower of Life, Metatron’s Cube, and all such geometries, which are all related of course.

4 Likes

Very interesting for the improvement of physical appearance (golden number) if this is the case :grin: .
A deep internal healing will be reflected on the outside, a body restructured in a harmonious way.

2 Likes

I feel like Caladrius can manage and enhance the energy fields I listen to.
My pendulum tells me that if I listen to Plasma Flaunt all night it will be “bad” for my body. When I tell him that I keep Caladrius + Plasma Flaunt with me all night, he tells me “very well”.

There, for example, I asked him how long I can listen to Plasma Flaunt this evening, he told me 2 hours (it was pretty much like that the other nights) . With Caladrius it tells me 10H and if I leave it I think it will tell me beyond 10H.

I’ll ask the question tomorrow to my pendulum to be sure.

I’m going to test tonight and we’ll see.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. The custom item also has additional self-charging energy fields that really boost the effectiveness of field use.

1 Like