Custom Perfect Health High Energy Imbued Items by Caladrius - $55.55

It is intended to work on bringing you to a state of perfect health, including several direct and available healing concepts.

It’s possible something targeted would work faster, but yes, absolutely!

Obviously this is a metaphysical item and I am not a doctor so cannot make any medical claims, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Hey, what do you mean with that?

1 Like

Well whether you were using a targeted audio or got a custom health field targeted to this specific area, this could work faster, as the Perfect Health item will start with the most important changes.

2 Likes

Ahh okay, so could you do a costum thing?

2 Likes

Yes. I have someone getting one targeted to nerve repair for example.

Or say you just used a fielded audio. That might have a stronger short-term effect on a specific region - not that you wouldn’t want to use both.

2 Likes

I started on Monday with this service (and also with the Wellspring of Power and Protection one). They look like VERY promising services. I’ll keep you posted, babes.

2 Likes

I am going to ask something that may sound absurd: if you buy this service for a second item, will it be more powerful?

2 Likes

I have one more doubt…

If the ring is adjustable and you have “altered” it to place it in another way, is it a problem? :sauropod:

2 Likes

Yes, but not twice as effective. I might recommend purchasing a customized booster item instead. I may be too tired to properly conceptualize it tonight, but if you or anyone is interested, reply here or PM and I’ll get on it soon.

1 Like

I think it will be fine. Same ring same stone right?

It makes sense​:see_no_evil: Thanks for the reply, dear :blush:

1 Like

I’m interested but I will be purchasing it at the end of the month or next month :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

very powerfull, and in a way not too much, had it on for less than an hour, but it’s definitively very interesting…

how would it compare to the nestling?

1 Like

I don’t have the Nestling yet but want to add it to my arsenal.

I would say similar but the Nestling is more fiery and new. And of course the Nestling is an independent being so can perform some servitor-like tasks.

1 Like

This post was auto-flagged, probably cuz of some word I used in it. If there is a problem @SammyG delete it and let me know plz.

it is obviously pushing the healing.

I have that thing happening when i just wake up, like a 3 second window where I see things… sometimes it’s some kind of thwirling platic spagheti shapes, or smoke, well this time, wearing this item for a day, I saw very nice blue tints of feathers and a mystical bird running on the side of my bed… very fleeting vision, but I saw that.
tha colours of him where very nice ( somehow a bit cartoonish)

3 Likes

Now I read that and I like…

3 Likes