Cycle of disaster

As you guys know, my brother and I are not doing so well. A pattern has emerged, and he told me this himself.

He is in a situation where every time life starts to go up, he (and by extension, I myself) wind up knocked down to the bottom, and left practically dazed and dizzy, wondering just what is going on. This is affecting his job and finances, and definitely isn’t helping his mental state.

It’s not doing me any favors either, as next week, I’ll be taking a certification course to become a data analyst, and I’m finding myself wondering what the use in it is, when we’re just going to be hit by disaster after disaster in rapid succession.

What could be causing such nasty situations? Is it entities, attacks, or something else? Is there anything that can be done to stop the cycle so that we can actually recover, much less get ahead?

2 Likes

I’m not an expert on such matters, but can you clarify a bit more what you mean? Are these disasters random events of bad luck, personal bad habits coming back, or something else?
In the meantime, I can tell you what I would use:

• Exorcism rite 2.0
  • The protected righteous
  • Grand jealousy reflecting shied
  • Taaffeite crystal energy (said to reverse bad into good fortune)
  • Angelic intercession (always a good idea to call for some help)
  • The sword of St. Michael (the powers of Michael to protect, drive away negative forces and guide you cannot be overstated. He is strong.)
  • The essence of mantras (all the mantras in the field give success and peace).

For the environment (you can keep these two in the background at all time):

• Repel negative energy 2.0
  • Atmospheric vibration riser

These are fields that can help a lot regardless of the specific cause. Hopefully someone with more expertise can also give an answer about the cause.

If you have any kind of spiritual practice, you can dedicate your prayers and meritorious activities (including the merits made by meditation) to your brother. Also, hopefully this image will help:
immagine

2 Likes

I’ll give a list of what’s happened.

Loss of a job (multiple times, a number of which he’s not at fault for (pushed out when they learned his religion (Wiccan), set up on the job (twice), a misunderstanding (If your eyes are closed longer than 10 seconds, you’re asleep the job said))
Foreclosure
Had to drop out of college
Homelessness (me too)
Got a Bachelors in business management, but is never able to get a job that utilizes it (he’s tried multiple times)
Injury at work that the job refused to cover under workman’s comp) (He was pushed from behind on the lot on a hill, they told him not to seek medical help)
Kidnapped by grandparents as an infant

By the way, how much of what you’re suggesting are free? As you can imagine, due to the disasters, we don’t have much money. We’re lucky to be able to pay rent, utilities and get food.

1 Like

Afaik, all the recommendations above are free fields (if i remember right).
Do you have a good abundance + luck stack? If not, it might be a good time to create one.

Do you have any NFTs?

These are some of the classic abundance fields:

1 Like

Everything I wrote is free and on youtube. Sorry to hear about all these events. May I also suggest the Tara mantra? Mother Tara is swift and helps with all kinds of matter, practical and spiritual. Since you’re Wiccan you should have a good connection with her. The mantra is Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha, if you say 108 times every day it takes 5 minutes or so.

No, I don’t have a stack. I’m finding it hard to believe in such things, for obvious reasons. Could you help with the stack?

I don’t have a printer (they always break down quickly), and money is limited, so no, I don’t have any NFTs.

I’ll see about finding this and the others ASAP. Thank you.

simply listen daily to the recommended audios above, 2-3 times each

1 Like

I’ll get right on creating the stack. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were familiar with Sapien’s audios. Every point in my list is the title of an audio you can find on youtube either on Sapien Medicine or his other channels (Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy). Except for the first one which has spoken words the others sounds like nice background music. You can simply listen to each of the audios 2-3 times, no need to do anything in particular during the audios, you can do your daily activities. I understand the skepticism, but the worst that could happen is that you listened to some nice background music.

For the audios that I called “for the environment”, they are for putting good energy into your home (or whatever place you play them at). You can have these playing 24/7, and the volume can be very low as well so as not to bother others. They won’t work with no volume at all, but low volume works well.

2 Likes

Btw, can I ask? Does the job require you to mention that? And if so, why?

2 Likes

Basically, the people that bought the local McDonald’s franchise that he used to work at are Indian. They asked his religion sometime and he explained that he was Wiccan.

Before then, his career was on the fast track for higher management. He was taking courses to prepare to go to Hamburger U. After they found out, it was stalled. The management treated him like crap. He was put on lots of overtime, but the downside is that his hours would be cut. His immediate boss did this and for malicious purposes, because she said to him, flat out, “I’m going to keep doing this until you learn.”

The same day that she was going to leave (and he was going to be made assistant manager), the people fabricated a sexual harassment complaint against him (my brother is not the type at all to do that, especially not on the job). They decided to simply have him be “let go”.

1 Like

anyone in your family a Freemason? The spirit of freemasonry will bring a curse on your family and their childrens children. My cousin became a freemason a few years ago. He got some super duper high paying salaries but i looked into his eyes and they were dead. Only the blood of christ can break that curse. I protected myself from it already.

No. We don’t believe in Freemasons, the Illuminati or any of that (to us) nonsense. We’re Wiccans, not Christians.

I would listen to this (and have your brother do this too) at least once a week, first thing in the morning before any other audios: (make this a habit)

*Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning X1
*Etheric Cord Cutter X2

I would listen to this every day :
*Nullify Negative X2

2 Likes