A life of Magical Abundance

This video is programmed to create a deep and effective energetic field around you that attracts positive abundance into you life, meaning it will attract things like happiness, joy, luck, beneficial wealth, appreciation, caring and general abundance to help create a way in which you should not need to feel you are without anything in life.

17 Likes

This video is programmed to create a deep and effective energetic field around you that attracts positive abundance into you life, meaning it will attract things like happiness, joy, luck, beneficial wealth, appreciation, caring and general abundance to help create a way in which you should not need to feel you are without anything in life. This ‘attraction of abundance’ lasts for about 8 hours then fades aways slowly, So there is no need to listen to it more than once or twice every 8 hours or every 24 hours as it fades.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/life-of-magical-24257525

Last night I listened to this Patreon version 4 times in loop, and this evening, on my usual weekly visit to the natural yogurt vending machine, I found and used a credit of 3.70 euros.

3 Likes

out of nowhere?

Is there more backstory to this as to why you find that magical? Maybe the yogurt means something to you?

1 Like

I didn’t even notice the credit, I called a person to exchange paper money for coins to be able to get the yogurt

2 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you, Mr. @Maoshan_Wanderer
I like reading testimonies. :+1:t2:

2 Likes