Unexpected Gifts

I just started treatment this past week šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§ššŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§ššŸ¼

10 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Unexpected gift from my sister :smile:

30 Likes

If you would like to build a stack with this, what other fields would you add?

2 Likes

Probability alteration and luck is the first thing that pops up in my mind

4 Likes

Hey there, I think it goes really well with any of these audios:

Older fields that are still amazing and incredibly powerful:

Newer fields that are also amazing and synergize well:

Good luck my friend!

:+1: :four_leaf_clover:

16 Likes

Zealot of positive change. I like to loop them both, alternating- itā€™s great

5 Likes

Many thanks.
I wish you good luck!

I did not know this, thanks to you too!

3 Likes

I did an experiment when it came out with this field and combined it with forgiveness and release, the day it came out. I will not tell the story nor what happened but if you let it alone then unexpected gifts will ā€œnot comeā€.

This audio seems to give you whatever you give no attention but also what you should (???)

Combine it for an outcome and not with other luck fields and see for yourself

e.g. Unexpected gift first then emotional release ā€”> might get a phone call from an ex that need to get a resolve
Unexpected gifts first then million dollar empire ā€”> someone thatā€™s unexpected like a neighbor that you donā€™t know will come to your house with cookies,and maybe a job opportunity upon a conversation

these examples are not mine,havenā€™t lived them and it was a one time experience with this field I just hear it now again.But I remember that the synchonicity with the other field was really matched. It will be nice if the experiment works like that all time. Maybe try it maybe not.

14 Likes

Sounds very interesting and intriguing, this you wrote

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these valuable tips, your words are gold!

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s how manifestation works.

There are vectors and probabilites pushing into various and different directions and with different strength. The cumulated average and median of these, including a variety of other factors, is the what then ultimatively manifests into oneā€™s reality.

If you all remember vector geometry from school, here I made a visualized example of the principle:

ā€œThe Vectors of Manifestationā€ ā€“ this sounds so dope, it could be the name for the next manifestation fieldā€¦ @Captain_Nemo :grin:

16 Likes

Nice graphic, very explanatory.

I will insert your proposal in ā€œThe Requests and Fieldsā€ :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking Maitreyaā€™s Art of Letting Go whould pair well with this.Taking ā€œlust for resultā€ out of the equation and whatever the strongest vector is whould naturally manifest.

1 Like

We are manifesting our realities 24/7 based on the Millions of beliefs we carry with us.
99% of these are subconscious.
ā€œLetting Goā€ would act as roadblock remover for the manifestations we actually strive for ā€“ so definitely helpful.

7 Likes

why lust of resutls are bad? When I get mania to do things things start happening, well not mania but you know feeling and starting being practically productive towards goals. Never ever understood the let go thing. Anyone willing to explain why work that way and the other way doesnā€™t work?

1 Like

Not to mention that if you actually trying to do things towards your goals after that you will stop having that lust because you will be exhausted and then you will eventually let go. But ok leave that aside

1 Like

I dont know why itā€™s ā€œbadā€. But every book and teaching seems to say ā€œlet goā€,"stop wantingā€™ etc. Let it happen. Once i lose desire for something i drop it. :thinking:

I donā€™t know man the whole thing seems lttle bit reverse, if you let go of life you will start living?

eventually though if you start believing it will go this way then it will go this way and you will have to let go I guess, I donā€™t know about that part but seems logic, or emotianaly not anorthodox or intuitive.

1 Like

It is actually the feelings that manifest.
Or in more detail, the feelings that result from all the beliefs one carries with them.

Lusting for a result means having a feeling of craving for the result.
If you crave something then you are manifesting even more situations where you are going to crave it.

Feeling of craving versus feeling of already having.
See the difference?

2 Likes