Unexpected Gifts

Like 2 days ago I listen to unexpected gifs just 2 because I was bored. Lol

3 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Broooo

I just found out their 1440P am so happy

@Captain_Nemo Your a legend. :raised_hands:

I was really upset yesterday so this has made my whole week.

Nevermind, The reason i got them is really sad. I dont know what to think really.

10 Likes

Very well deserved! Congratulations!

8 Likes

thank you captain is amazingā€‹:relaxed::relaxed: @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

Soā€¦ I have been expecting some physical gifts lolā€¦ but I get compliments, love and affection ā€¦ if they are from this field. Because whenever I play this, I think at the end of the day what did I get and its always some unexpected affection from someone :)

11 Likes

Yesterday, i looped this field for quite a while before i went out and had to go somewhereā€¦once i reach there , the gifts started flowing lol. i met with a person whom I havenā€™t seen in a while and it was quite unexpected, then i was offered a free drink and a delicious snack by a friend who hasnā€™t done that before lol, and then had another friend give me a ride home, who also had never offered that before. and this all happened in the day that i had very Little cash on me which was so convenient. Will always loop this Field whenever i go out :)

13 Likes

Awesome, guys! The gifts just keep on flowing . . .
snoopy-greatcongrats-hearts

6 Likes

how is this similar or different from the NFT on soundweave?

If youā€™re meaning The Unexpected NFT (with a similar yet different name), this is from the NFTā€™s description:

Those :point_up: are the differences, you see?

2 Likes

I am referring to this.
It is an audio

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks. I donā€™t believe thatā€™s an NFT.

I think thatā€™s just a version for the many people who want to buy Energetic Alchemy tracks. I think theyā€™re the same field. Oneā€™s for free but you have to play it on YouTube (the one at the top of the thread). The other you can buy and download onto your various different devices.

3 Likes

Listened twice yesterday, exactly at midnight today I received an email from my rental company that I will get back 400+ euros of service costs :smiley:

17 Likes

yay-yes-yes-yes

3 Likes

I was able to return a medication and get my money back eventhough the pharmacist said you usually canā€™t do that.

Another benefit of this field is that I count my blessings more. Doesnt even matter if they were eventually caused by this field but I think about my blessings more.

11 Likes

Awesome, Alexander. Thanks for sharing that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, congratulations!

2 Likes

Saw this the other day. Definitely an unexpected gift!

26 Likes

I always receive some unexpected pleasing gifts, whether small or big, everytime I listen to this.
Forever grateful :pray:t2:

14 Likes

I just started treatment this past week šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§ššŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§ššŸ¼

10 Likes