Unexpected Gifts

Either that or just a linear causality, listening to this field resulted in what has happened after. Or both. Or the events were completely unrelated.

2 Likes

Haha. You sound like my inner alchemist. Always many options. Love the exploration of potentiality to find the highest possibility.

3 Likes

A couple of years ago I signed up for a metaphysical university course online. I was impressed by the ability to get degrees in metaphysical studies at my leisure. However, the minute I signed the papers I realized that the methods taught at the outset were something I resonated with many many years ago, but no longer desired to practice. I felt a bit guilty so made a few payments but never studied any of the materials. Occasionally I would send them an email or leave a voicemail, but never really got any response, except a monthly bill for the tuition.

Today I called and spoke with an angel. I could tell from the moment I heard her voice that she was congruent with her teaching. Basically they had record of all my correspondence with them, and had put my membership on hiatus. For some reason I received another bill a week ago, and had thought I was not being heard. The angel told me that having been put on hiatus meant that I did not owe them anything, and could still study the materials if I wanted, but that from their end we were square. No more billing and no hard feelings.

I felt so light after that call, and I realized that it was truly an unexpected gift. This field has been a goddess-sent blessing in many, many ways. :slight_smile: :pray: :partying_face:

21 Likes

This really saved my ass, after getting this it helped me with schooling/career moves. I really don’t know how it would have worked out if I didn’t get this, plus now I can listen to the fields through it now lol. Much more convenient for me.

14 Likes

Awesome, Freez! congratulations-congrats

6 Likes

Today’s unexpected gift
I was on a trip, but needed to get back to the city for work. Had to take a boat to get back, and thought I could buy my ticket on board. Turns out the boat was completely full, but a man standing next to me offered me his wife’s ticket since she couldn’t travel that day. Ended up paying just one third of the price :sparkles:

19 Likes

Got shoes at heave discount from 1799rs to 1259rs. I attribute it to this and wealth mantras.

11 Likes

Hooray for both of you! Yay 6

2 Likes

is it just me or did anyone experience , people suddenly asking for favors ??

1 Like

“Favors” that you can easily and joyously fulfill?

If so, might these be “unexpected gifts” for you, due to the delight they give you?

1 Like

Yeah, can easily fulfill,
joyously, not really
its like " If i can, no problem " attitude when it comes to this favors

OK, so might the “gifts” here be opportunities for you to work with your current attitude (to use your word) to release your impediments to your “not really joyously” so that you can continue to elevate and to ascend?

I can’t say for you. I’m just offering you some answers to the questions you’re asking.

3 Likes

AND/OR maybe a “Road” to the Unexpected Gifts ?

Time will tell :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

thank you @WellBeing

4 Likes

No FUCKING WAY

GUYS I GOT 2 monitors FOR FREE THEY BOTH ARE WORKING AND ALSO COME WITH A STAND THEY LOOK TO BE 27"

21 Likes

Amazing

4 Likes

I was fired by the company because of Covid-19. I sometimes listen to it 1-2 times. A friend called me out of the blue about a month later and asked if I wanted to interview for a job. After the interview, after listening to 1-2, I was accepted.

Amazing @Captain_Nemo

36 Likes

WooHoo, Hauru - gratz! congrats dino

7 Likes

So what’s your frequency of listening to this field ?
Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s really amazing, I didn’t set any intention ,it’s a great gift @Rosechalice

3 Likes

It certainly is a great gift! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :mage: Thanks again, Captain!

2 Likes