Fortuna Smiles

Fortuna, equivalent to the Greek goddess Tyche, is the goddess of fortune and the literal personification of luck.
Her impact on culture is still largely felt today, with the wheel of fortune being an actualized representation.
(Wheel of fortune/fortuna) and a myriad of influence in cultural works throughout the Middle Ages.
Fortuna has persisted, perhaps largely due to the idea of potential fortune once favored by her.
This favor continued though the Renaissance along with even Christianized versions of Lady luck.
As written on by Boethius (6th century philosopher), that the apparently random and often ruinous turns of Fortune’s Wheel are in fact both inevitable and providential, that even the most coincidental events are part of God’s hidden plan which one should not resist or try to change. Fortuna, then, was a servant of God.
She has no doubt become deeply ingrained in our everyday life and references.
Perhaps the wheel shall turn to fortunate circumstances as you enjoy this magnificent deeply energized flute track.

84 Likes

So this could help boost my luck!

18 Likes

Aye! You dropped it :wink:

@Traders :money_mouth_face::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Always love the descriptions! Beautifully worded :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

just perfect and so soothing

2 Likes

This puts me into a much better mood, and I just want to smile back at her as intensely as I can :D odd feeling, but quite pleasant

6 Likes

Thanksss!!!

2 Likes

Same feeling at first listening :D

3 Likes

I remember once Dream said the name of the artist who plays the flute in these musics (and negentropic three treasures etc …) but I don’t remember exactly where

Can someone help me?

2 Likes
6 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

i’ve been getting some things for free using this :four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

I want to say thank you for this because I set the Fortuna Smiles image as my phone wallpaper when it came first came out, and last week I “tried my luck” at applying for a scholarship for an online course. I had applied last year but nothing came of it, so I wasn’t expecting much. But this time I found out after a few days that I had been selected! The course starts next week, I’m very excited and happy. I really think this field/image helped boost my chances. Thank you so much!

16 Likes

Nagendra Rai

22 Likes

Nice! How were you able to save the image? I downloaded the audio off the patreon but no image comes up when I play it.

1 Like

Try with browser.

4 Likes

Thanka a lot. I thought I tried everything

5 Likes

Right click on the image, it should present a few options.

You’re looking for copy image link.

Open the link in a new tab and right click again and save image.

2 Likes

Anyone any new testimonials for this field? :smiley:

1 Like

i do play this every week. i’ve listened yesterday and today, as i recently started playing poker online and i can say i got very lucky the past 2 sessions :)
i also listen to Blessings Of Aphrodite when i listen to Fortuna.
other fields might also count, but this i’m sure.
other that this, i didn’t see any luck as i don’t to much else at the moment

7 Likes