Maximizing good luck

Hey guys i need some help to boost my good luck so there are four stuffs i found which sapien has created

1. Powerful luck energy
  2. Probability and alteration
  3. Wheel of fortune
  4. The good luck sigil

Which one should i use to maximize my good luck or can i use them as a stack for instance can i use wheel of fortune with Probability and alteration ?

3 Likes

Use 'em all!

(Don’t forget

and some others that I’m forgetting.)

Sure!

6 Likes

There is an Attract Love mandala on his instagram.

2 Likes

The best ones that work for me are the ‘777’ field (WellBeing mentioned), Rune Jera and Rune Dagaz. There’s also the ‘nullify and amplify planetary effects’ field on YT.

3 Likes

Here’s something for you to consider:

We generally ask for, look for or rely on “luck” when we believe that we are not capable of doing something alone. So, maybe what you’re wanting isn’t so much “luck.” Maybe what you’re wanting is healing and an upgrade in some part of your personality or skillset? In which case we have fields for a lot of that.

Oh, and to your original question, also consider the Intercession fields. They’re assistance in a different form from luck.

6 Likes

Can confirm that myself! Dev’s are really good at helping in anyway they can. You don’t even have to say or ask them what you want because it’s like they already know what you need. Got to love the Faeries!

2 Likes

So luck is of course depends on the outlook of yours. The short answer is to try the audios and find which kind of luck goes good for you.

probability alteration and luck didn’t work good for me at all but the life of magical abundance worked for me as I expected to be lucky.

good luck sigil worked bad for me (and no it was not some kind of blocks that everyone says because I used it extensively) but when I gave it to a friend of mine he got his ex girlfriend back and they are since then together,for about 2 years ago when I gave it to him. He went to army (is mandatory in my country) to a position that he is not even supposed to go to be present (something so lucky that you have to know politicians in my country to get those positions and pull strings).

Wheel of fortune did nothing for me,didn’t change my luck but for my mother it gave her accidentaly the opportunity to work again when she was retired and take extra money for little worth of work.

Powerful luck energy made me pass the last university exams which was really really important and hard not only to study but it was the hardest of my exams because of the teacher.

Fortuna smiles made me unlucky for 3 days and caught the flu lol but everyone says that it was lucky because something else could happened. I believe that, it could have been covid and it was not.

4 Likes

Lol
Well, it’s good that it ended well and that the other luck fields helped you or your mom.

3 Likes