Dark Servitors fans! Can we here only discuss about our Dark Servitors?

Should arrive. If it doesn’t, then you’ll get a refund or you can have the field placed on an item of yours. I usually used usps.

3 Likes

Is it the same service as teespring?
They also use USPS and it did not arrive in my country.

I would like to receive the item, like everyone else. Open the box, have the experience …:pensive:

Very interesting

I didn’t use my dark servitor more than 2 weeks, I have somehow forgot him, and today I had some very anxious mental state, and suddenly I remember on my dear friend and asked him to remove and clear this energy from me, and after some seconds I felt again lighter

So I thought my servitor went in sleeping mood but I was wrong, he is obviously always ready for command?
And he is somehow stronger than before idk.
I remember when I last time said him "always be active and always learn something from that and that, and I gave him 3 tasks always to do when he is bored etc it’s about some invisible clearing and protecting etc
So maybe that’s reason why he didn’t go in sleeping mood?

What do you think guys?

7 Likes

I wonder how servitors see “time”. Anyone know?

2 Likes

Sammy’s article on the website states that they have no concept of time, so I guess that they adapt to yours. I’m not a reliable source though, still a total newbie in this. I just tell her to do something from 4 pm to 6 pm for example.

Edit: pretty logic, since I see typical commands on the forum precising “for the next 24 hours”, etc.

6 Likes

Hmm… so they can be at multiple places at the same time.

2 Likes

In absolute terms, yes (just like us or at least “sort of”) but for the moment, I try to keep things simple with her :p

4 Likes

Hello :)
I want to ask, (did not find in the forum search) how to pronounce Pa-Meh
I understand that this is not the main thing, the intention is important in activation, but I am a perfectionist :))

3 Likes

“Pa” as in "Ma and Pa made me bury the cat in the back yard under the old sycamore tree.

“Meh” as in “meh.”

I just make the sounds as they are written, and it worked great for me.

5 Likes

Who else but you could have chosen such an example… ;)) :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Hello friend, tell more about your experiences with the DARK SERVITOR.

Is it easy to talk to him?

Establish communication ?.

I am not sensitive to energy. I have the FAE and ENERGETIC SUPPORT Servitors, but NOTHING HAPPENS.

I can’t communicate with them, nor the ACTIVE skills, NOTHING.

So I want to try to create a DARK SERVITOR.

What is the process to create it? Is the sigil drawn on a rock and the item on top?

Is the sigil drawn on the item? Is it drawn on the item and placed on top of a printed copy of the sigil?

One hour okay?

The time is said to be 30-50 minutes.

How to know when it is ready? What do you feel?

How do you present yourself to him?

What skills have you discovered?

Thank you.

1 Like

With your intention do the initial proccess
Present yourself as your intuition tells you
Mmmmm you can feel his presence a bit cold
and kinda boost of energy ,
The sigil its directly writed on the iitem you want to be the “house” of the servitor
ye if you feel confortable with 1 hour , wait 1 hour no problem
Good luck desu!

2 Likes

How to create dark servitor?

1 Like

By using dark servitor sigil in energetic addendum est pdf that you can find on patreon.

7 Likes

So myy friend was constantly bombarding me with all the negative stuff going on in his life. So what I did I told him I’m going to send an astral being to you to clear all negative thoughts and energies that he might be carrying. So I showed my dark servitor his picture and asked him to do exactly that. Maybe he did experience something and he’s creeped out by it. I told him that the being is with him for the next 24 hours and will try to communicate with him through his dreams. Now he’s like freaking out and shit and wants me to stop. He literally thought I was trolling him at first. What should I do to comfort him?

1 Like

I would call back the Servitor, fear will not help him.

5 Likes

Yeah I think the same. He used to text me so much before this. Now he’s not. I think it creeped him out a lot. He also said that what has gotten into you? HAVE U MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL? Dark servitors do have a creepy and cold presence. I shouldn’t have told him about this. I should have just sent the servitor behind his back and do its thing. He was constantly asking me that what did I do exactly while also stating that he doesn’t feel a presence when I asked him about that. Maybe he was trying reassure himself that it’s not possible. I’m 100% sure tho he definitely felt it.

A person that is able to send spirits to other people might come of as not normal to the average person.

You can frame it as energetic computer program, like androids from si-fi movies, which is not far from the truth.

You did right to not do it behind his back!

7 Likes

What experiences have you had with your DARK SERVITOR?

Is it easy to communicate with him?

The first time is easy?

Does it take time?

I am not sensitive to energy.

I have FAE, ESS I have NEVER been able to communicate with them. I don’t feel his active abilities. They don’t listen to my requests.

I am thinking of making a DARK SERVITOR. It calls my attention.

2 Likes

What are the best items for servitors? Can you communicate with your servitor even if the item is not around you?