Dark Servitors fans! Can we here only discuss about our Dark Servitors?

@EGX,

First question: many possibilities, although a Kleenex may not be the best idea… Absolute mistake: coins.

Advice from _OM:

For the second question, see the recent convo below:

7 Likes

Haven’t really used it much. Initially my brother was having a headache. I just asked him to send heling energy to my brother’s brain and nervous system and asked my brother to tell me if he feels better. He instantly did and told me he can feel increased blood flow in his brain.

3 Likes

I think my friend is really creeped out by this. He used to text me so much. Now it’s just silence from his end. I think I made a big mistake.

No just his own healing.

If you are sending the servitor to do some healing then create the light servitor instead, they are as powerful but much more gentle and loving :laughing:

3 Likes

Not really. If the person is energy sensitive then they may. But If you send them behind their back they won’t notice it. You need to show the servitor a picture of that person tho.

3 Likes

since the dark servitors have the ability to cast spells for you, do i just tell my servitor for example to cast a money spell for me or i have to know the exact spell then tell it to cast that particular spell?

4 Likes

i think you have to know the spell first, remember the servitor has to have previous knowledge about the spell that can cast , or it must learned, unless if the servitor will come with ability to cast money spell, so you have to do the spell first and tell to help in energetically then next time you tell servitor to cast the same spell

1 Like

Also the Servitor must anchor the spell to you, so that you reap the benefits not the servitor.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Not sure about that lol
But even if you manage to do it’s highly unlikely that you’ll remember or recognize it. But you can try doing that if you want. I guess sam or dream can answer this more accurately

Sent this to a friend’s house. To do some cleaning. He scared the shit out of her. There’s handprint on her washroom’s mirror which she says was not there earlier. Wtf? Can it do that for real? No one enters her room. Also the handprint doesn’t match anyone in her family.

4 Likes

Its unlikely it was this servitor…
Its like post no4 , you write about trying to help someone and it turns out badly…

So honestly my suggestion is that you stop trying to help others and just focus on your own life.

9 Likes

No I didn’t send it to help her out or anything. I told her about it and she didn’t believe me and asked me to send it to her place to do whatever it can. That’s why I sent it. Now maybe she does believe me.

2 Likes

I want to create a “DARK SERVITOR”.

Is it easier to communicate with him? Is communication faster?

I have seen that for protection it is fantastic.

Anyone know if he has default active and passive abilities?

Which are?

:smile::+1:

Dude I have no words anymore :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m planning to make one soon, but i have a question. It says that the sigil has to be drawn, but does it actually have to? Can’t I just print it out? I don’t trust myself to perfectly replicate the shape of the sigil.

Oh it says that it really only can be drawn. So then I had a different question: Can I trace over the printed sigil to draw it? Also, does it have to be directly drawn onto the object? I’m asking this because I plan to bind my servitor to this skull ring on my finger, and I don’t think i can draw that small or have the tools to do so

1 Like

how do i create a dark seritor?

Yeah man

2 Likes