Dark Servitors fans! Can we here only discuss about our Dark Servitors?

Okay, I have heard that among all Dreamweavers servitors, Dark Servitor is close to the most powerful among them, so I created it.

Therefore I created this post/thread to discuss all our experience about our Dark Servitor.

So please comment all who created this Servitor and what you most likely love about them and how they helped you in your life, how you talk with them, how you use them everyday, how old are yours dark servitors, when you created them, what did you use for creating them etc

Tell us our experience about Dark Servitors please you guys who already have this beings for a while:

17 Likes
4 Likes

She is powerful. Believe it or not but I trust only the dark one when it comes to doing some serious stuff. I sent it to people I care, for protection when they are travelling, etc. Like; I saw it the pic of the person and asked it to be with them 24/7 and protect them until I ask you to come back.

When all my servitors donā€™t have any job to do I ask them to just play around guys. Lol, so they donā€™t get bored waiting for next command. Haha :joy:

10 Likes

I mean I tried to create one but I dont know if I succeded

You mean like bowling or things like that?

1 Like

Yes, they play cricket with each other. :joy:

5 Likes

You are giving me a lot of motivation in keep developing my 3rd eye, this is something I donā€™t wanna miss

3 Likes

im more drawn to dark ones i believe they are more poweful in terms of abilities than whiter ones

2 Likes

yes sammy same said to me in email, and I have searched here on forum experiences of people and most of them claimed on effectiveness of dark servitor than light oneā€¦most successes was with dark one

Here is your experiences with dark one

2 Likes

ā€œā€œAlso I think dragon golem beats both, not sure tho.ā€ā€

Same thing said sammy to me in email, but this time that dark one is for a little bit stronger or something like that, and like more abilities

3 Likes

Yes, the dark one is OP, for beginners/new to this.

Iā€™m talking generally, as in grand scheme of things. (Lurkers read here too, wasnt specific).

More abilites doesnt equal more power tho.

All I know is that if you can ride the dragon in the astral, then Dream surely knows how many ā€œbadā€ beings there are in the astral.

Also the dragon can help deceased people move on, doesnt get more powerful than that lol.

But if Sammy said so, im not gonna question it.

4 Likes

As long as youā€™re follow the instruction correctly, the servitor should be created successfully I think.
If you have doubt, to prove her existence you can try to ask her to copy sapien field or other energetically programmed video or even subliminal that you are most sensitive with, and engorge the energy to you.

2 Likes

Also @Bre19
@SorcerySupreme
@Ashpoet
@ConkerRyan
Sorry for directly tagging you guys, but
I have saw somewhere in threads you mentioned you have created dark servitors too.
Can you please add to this thread what was your experiences with this being, are you satisfied with it perhaps, did it work for you or not? your opinion on dark servitor I mean

it could be I fucked up at the drawing of the sigil idk

trump a dark servitor himself haha

It should be the same with all servitors bro

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to explain this, but itā€™s just a few days since I created my dark one, and I asked him to establish communication and all what is necessary to achieve that like to stimulate my brain or some neural connections for better understanding between us, and now I have same feeling as I used third eye and crown chakra many days, or as I used that Pietersite fieldā€¦ when closing my eyes I see so many chaotic vivid images and visuals like itā€™s hard to sleep in that state, itā€™s chaotic, like seeing astralā€¦oh my not againšŸ˜† I didnā€™t guess he will work on that so fast and I even donā€™t know if he is even doing right thing what I asked him lol

Guess I need some proper grounding again

9 Likes

:laughing:

Sammy, I want to buy in ā€œSapien Shopā€ but I am afraid that the item will not arrive.

It already happened to me with Teespring that NEVER arrived.

Although the shipping is more expensive but it is safe, that IF it arrives.

What service do you use for shipping?

Thank you.