🌌 Darkness Dao (Taoist Alchemy and Darkness Technologies: Private)

not really bro :)
if it wasn’t for those two projects, there wouldn’t be this.
It’s all connected, you know that. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Another absolute BANGER :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Cool. Is this a thousandfold enhanced version of psychic mastery?

1 Like

I would not draw parallels and comparisons between the two NFTs

it wasn’t a goal or an attempt to create an analogue or anything like that.
this project is not just a product with specific functionality and a clear focus, like NFT Psychic Mastery.

this project is a whole system, an amazing tradition and wisdom created over thousands of years, including health - physiology/biology, energy system work, principles of mental stability (dealing with fears - shadow work), inner harmony, etc.

believe me, it’s not just about what you’re asking and what I’ve briefly described

It’s a whole, ancient practices and systems of the highest level. Their “functionality” is limitless

12 Likes

This plus blueprint of psychic and psychic empathy make my 3rd eye buzz like crazy lol

4 Likes

Mental Health + this + Psy-Mastery :laughing:

8 Likes

Using it boosts my senses, everything felt/ more wonderous and sharp and i also felt relief of my allergies.
Could breath through my nose and fall asleep comfortably.
Looping whole night was a bit much for so i woke up little exhausted(reckon because of brain healing) when i used it so i will cut down a bit on the hours and try listening half of the night instead of whole , still great effect though looking forward to how it will further unfold after a 10,100,1000,… nights.
I used it and took a break and i see the difference will continue using it now :))

7 Likes

I also believe that the enhanced senses are just the beginning of a deeper unfolding of clarity and deeper perception of everything.
Its very nice because it made feel much more alive and wonderous it reminds me of when i was a child.
Esp also the smell which is a bit impaired because of my allergies was much stronger so i quite thoroughly enjoyed the first breaths of spring air this weekend.

5 Likes

with ORMUS
perhaps this was the main and universal remedy? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes could be indeed or the Alchiobiochemical processes maybe or probably a combination.

2 Likes

the Great Alchemy :fleur_de_lis: :sparkler:

2 Likes

I am finding The Darkness Dao NFT to be an extremely powerful NFT. Lately I have been quite busy at work and have been coming home later than usual which then means I am spending less time in the evenings with my beautiful NFTs. In just the short period of time I have owned and used this NFT I can already feel it changing me internally. Too soon to say how or what changes but definitely things are shifting. I liken it to something like this…

It is plowing through me and clearing and creating new channels at a much stronger and faster rate. Imagine a piece of land before you filled with all sorts of debris creating blockages and limiting access to the land’s potential. When you bring in an excavator to clear the land the transformation will be huge and it will be permanent. All obstacles will be cleared and you will then have a clear view of the magnificence that is before you and within you. The land’s value will be exponentially increased! You will now discover your potential, your hidden diamonds, minerals, precious metals, liquid gold, your hopes and dreams.

:yin_yang:

I am excited about this NFT. It is very special and very unique. It is definitely going to be transformational. :boom:

9 Likes

Thank you for your sincere feedback.
You are now the primary product tester :grin:

7 Likes

thank you Dreamweaver and Ugnis for creating this and offer this to me!

i have the Darkness Dao since yesterday. i read and read, i am a very slow reader, while playing the audio on loop. it feels calming and “friendly” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i was so fascinated what a perfect system the human body is in itself and in interacting with the stars and the environment. how it’s always ready to get back in a healthy state. these were my last thought before i fell to sleep. being so thankful for this body, feeling save(!)

so early, feeling this good and hopeful, i know it’s only in my mind. i have it only few hours and i just read it (not even the whole). but it’s always that i feel most at the very beginning with a field. it’s like a new friendship or love affair, when you see the potential of someone else and you only want to support someone to stay in their potential, and it’s selfless, it’s pure, it’s what real faith is…

waking up very early, like everyday, i feel fresh and very light. ( ok, i have a day off from work so it’s different feeling anyway, but it’s not only the holiday, it’s deeper).

i will play this every night before sleep. i feel so ready for this. i own the world myself being without fear., acting and interacting, creat and support. gifted with such a body (we all are), and such friends here in the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I saw this message before work, but only now I can answer :grin:

you were very surprised by one ability yesterday lol

but i am not unique.
What is unique are the Captain’s products that reveal our uniqueness (or naturalness ?) in ourselves :slightly_smiling_face:

yes, and the infinite universe and billions of stars inside you too :)

this is the most ideal (i think) :laughing:

of course it will happen

we just got used to constantly hurry :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

For now I have used this NFT especially in the form of a mandala, carrying it with me during the day and night (Audio is included too in the product).
I am experiencing gradual improvements on my psychic experiments especially as regards communication with certain begins, some energy work, everything is becoming more understandable, clear, easy to navigate. Again this only with the mandala so far…!
When I have time to add audio to my routine, I can only imagine what will come as an even faster effect.

5 Likes

psy=power

4 Likes

This GIF already used here :smiley:

sorry, but I don’t follow all branches ;)

1 Like

this is doing something very profound. i was afraid that i had to face the darkness very closely and transform it or accept it, like hard work. but it’s nothing like this, more like the opposite.

usually my live was like a movie with background music that plays before something bad happens, the music that leads you to get shocked. always the big white shark music as a constant feeling.
but it’s not there anymore. if it’s the darkness dao or not, i take it!!
and i laugh again! i start to laugh and can not stop at little things. same time i stopped acting funny, being sarcastic. i wasn’t aware that it was an armor. i am still funny, but more piano and more “feminine”-like funny. more me.
it’s a short time since i got this. and i accidentally kept a small printed mandala in my pocket all the time while i thought i finally made an ordered plan with a bigger print of it and the audio. that’s actually funny, it tricks me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes