De-Inhabiter Combo

Your english is good! Besides theres an universal language of those extra senses :smirk:

1 Like

If you are used to be parents , brother , sister , son with spirits in past life

Its easy to processed you or connect with you

Easy way when you meditate , you get peace , good mind then spread that light to the universe

Dont specific to any spirits

But then put an intention that

May my peace and light gift to father ,mother devic, nemesis , astral being (demonic),enmy and every animal beings

Ghost fear good person who have more light

Herb is about devic dealing in trees , herbs (dimension)
https://shopee.co.th/พระตะบะ-(ไล่ผี-สิ่งชั่วร้าย)-i.175438512.2762036912

In conclusion

If you practice mind and have power

Devic respect you

Higher being Conciousness respect you

Because human can choose every dimension to go or practice to go in

14 Likes

Don’t worry about the English. You actually make more sense than most people here. Thank you for your thoughts. :pray:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experiences and teaching.

I understand practice mind but what does it mean to have power?

1 Like

In the ancient world

We have Yantra on skin

Uploading: Screenshot_20201212-180449.png…

Called it thai word (rang kru) means devic power , owner of specific mantra , spirits that pass away with psychic power and also good ghost

And how to keep rang kru with you

Some monastery have a rules
Example

Dont affair other people nor your husband ,wife
Dont drink alcohol and substances

In conclusion rang kru is not eqaual rang git(psychic power)

Good mind , pyschic power , contemplation medetation level(Bhrama)

5 Likes

I recently received instructions for tummo (inner fire) practice by a tibetan rinpoche (khenpo), and he said that ghosts possess people through a channel on the ring finger. So if you wear a silver ring it can help to stop that to an extent, or if you place your thumb against the base of your ring finger like a vajra fist.

But I bet the de-inhabiter will work much better :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Where is the lie. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

This gesture reminds me of the Signal For Help for domestic abuse. :frowning: Also about wanting to stop being overpowered unwillingly by external forces. :thinking:

I’ve seen a few guys with silver rings on their pinky fingers but just figured it was a gangster or fashion thing. That’s pretty cool to know the possible reason. :bulb:

Helpful mudras always interesting. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks ryantraveling. Is it left or right ring finger?

1 Like

Zoom & Nod

6 Likes

Can this field negatively affects cards and sigils from sapien if they are placed near the speakers?

No.

Sapien’s work won’t be affected at all no matter how close the speakers are, now if you are using other creator’s work that might be different, so set your intentions before using the combo.

7 Likes

I found this guy on youtube

Who have experienced with this product?

about ghost

I wonder How its work? Is it really generate the quantum field for 2 miles?

5 Likes

Not sure about the exact distance, but I have the energetic pyramid from Twisted Sage and it certainly exudes palpable energy. Frank is Not My Name, Angelgnome, CE Shawn and others on this forum also have experience with their tools.

Thanks to Sapien’s tools, I don’t have any ghosts or entities in my space, so can’t really vouch for how well these tools work with entities. I remember Brenda from Twisted Sage recommending Wings of Tok for entity related issues. In sessions with her, she seems to frequently use the King’s Chamber within the pyramid to release entities (I understood the significance of this chamber after OM explained the details).

The De-Inhabitor Trio + Curse/Spell Removal Audio and throw in an occasional Deep Aura Cleaning audio, you should be squeaky clean in space, body and mind.

22 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Got this Combo before the sale expired.
Thank you Dreamweaver and Sam!

8 Likes

Just wanted to do a review of this combo.
As a reminder I already own the Curse/Spell Removal which I already have done a review on on that thread. I had good results with that. I now play that in my weekly maintainece stack, and any other time I suspect I may need it. Any questions concerning that please search that thread.
I played this combo at night the day I bought it. I did feel the De-Inhibitor but nothing major was pulled out of me (which is good news!) However to my surprise when I played the Negative Entity/Bad Spirit (annoying sounds)…, well it is very strong and WOW! yep, something was pulled out of my lower back/pelvis and I was sore afterwards and had to go lay down for the night. I didnt expect that by the way. I have played it the next night after that, no big reaction. So this will go into my weekly maintainence stack.
Thank you Dreamweaver and Sam!

19 Likes

ok guys i think its my time for an update
i put this on speakers and the door in my room open which is weird because there was no air, nothing to make it open while being closed
it was not fully closed but still, it opened
I feel like i am becoming myself again
Watching anime again after many years
Maybe will buy ps5 after many years of not playing i had the ps3 but it broke many years ago
The things that i still would like to acquire are

• The confidence, winning, positive attitude i had
    the adventurous girl i was
    The socially confident and confidence in general i had
    The fearless mentality i had
    The easily making friends confidence
    And some other things
    But overall these are the things i would like to get back
    In the past when i was myself i played ouija board and played with demonic stuff, even summoned demons, genies whatever and i think that may have affected me in some way
    I hope this helps mee to bring back the happy girl i was before
16 Likes

In the moment the things i am becoming myself with are hobbies i had in the past and things i used to love to do, when i lost myself i lost all my hobbies and likings

10 Likes