De-Inhabiter Combo

And by the way i have a scar all of a sudden under my breasts so i don’t know why that happen
i suppose i listend to this overnight and i felt really uncomfortable when the door thing happend
but while listening to the frequency i felt protected in some way
i will put 2 phones tonight in the house with this frequency, as i am sure my house is full of entities as i used to play with demonic things

9 Likes

Guys do you know if De-inhabiter would be able to get rid of negative thought forms, even those self created? Also, being the only new audio on the combo, would be enough to listen to just the De-inhabiter audio on a daily basis?

5 Likes

I’m wondering the same.

1 Like

Keep your vibration a little higher and perhaps the thought forms won’t have access to you? Only saying this cause I’m sure no one wants to add more to their already joyful stack. Since I started the mental health album a long while ago the thought forms started to fade more and more. But as a bandaid I would use the OCD track (truly overlooked gem and not just for OCD) cause it calmed my thoughts a lot.

Anyways just sharing my experience. Good luck!

3 Likes

Unlikely, it’s more for actual “outside” astral entities of various forms inhabiting one’s aura.

The other fields in the combo and auric cleanse would work better for this.

8 Likes

Listening to this trio along with the curse/spell remover could help. I noticed at my job I’m more subjective to negative emotions/thoughts but the moment I leave that place everything sorts balances out. Maybe your environment needs some work done to it.

6 Likes

Sacred flower to the rescue np! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeap! Forgot to mention. The day after I got my tag and went to work a coworker who doesn’t really come with me was like “NA you watch sports?” In a friendly manner and everything.

Totally out of no where. I would go weeks without exchanging words with this person unless it was necessary.

6 Likes

Thanks guys! Will have everything in consideration!

1 Like

Something was probably pulled out of u that didn’t belong there.

4 Likes

Awesome, I’m going to try Justice for All, haven’t tried that yet.

1 Like

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks

I take your advice .
Justice for all makes me feel my self worth get upgraded, it helps a lot … I felt protected.

4 Likes

Would this work for living people who are trying to remote view you or spy on you?

5 Likes

Servitors would work better for that.
New one even has built in cloaking for such cases.

16 Likes

Thank You @_OM!

4 Likes

Listened to the Imaginarium Divine and it led me to this beauty.

I was certain that I was free of all entities with all the belated plasmification, this one is another non-hidden gem, so much release :pray:

15 Likes

Updated Review of the De-Inhabiter Combo

I now use this at least once a week on my maintainance day. I also use this combo when I have been “bothered” by entities. This trio plus Curse/Spell removal, Auric and Energy Body Repair and all 3 Soul Restorations are wonderful to have. They are amazing tools in my spiritual and metaphysical toolbox.

Thanks Dream & team for making this.

26 Likes

really nice to use after disempowering dreams.

as i transition between brainwaves, the twilight between dreaming to waking brings a bit of visuals, sounds, and feelings from the dream. double edged sword as i can either bring pleasantness or fear back to my waking reality.

i also use this sometimes right after de-inhabiter combo.

i agree! i feel like i don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. i can just play this and then get back to sleep feeling safe again.

9 Likes

i played the following once before getting ready for bed

• negative banishing frequency
  • de-inhabiter
  • exorcism rite

while listening to de-inhabiter i felt a pushing pressure in my head rising up.

i remember thinking and visualizing disempowering thoughts and beliefs. i acknowledged i had fears about wanting to realize some dreams. this allowed me to feel open and remind me that i can have my dreams fulfilled.

doubt and guilt when left unchecked can be powerful limiters. this helped me transmute those emotions and whatever feeds off of them.

other than that, i felt fine after switching to a different stack for a different purpose.

12 Likes