Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials

Thank u for posting these,now I am motivated to nag my dad to use this audio.It will be like forcing a toddler to eat food it doesnt want to,but the benefits are just too big.

14 Likes

More often than not,I take a half an hour powernap during the day.I used this one 2 times and retrainer once BUT,I used my smart speaker with booster sigil underneath it
I felt fine after using it and fell asleep like a baby.Lets just say I slept for 2 HOURS and I am still groggy like I could use an hour more.

I am way more optimistic than before going to sleep,and even way harder to provoke by mum.I had a dream related to what I observed yesterday,and like in simulation I reacted like I would have in real life(would have gotten involved few days later by trying to confirm my asumption) and immediately I realized it just isnt worth it.

We dream in order to emotionally process what happens to us,so this field could be increasing effectivness of dreaming?I even forgot about that event completely,but now I have been reminded -TO KEEP MY NOSE OUT OF THINGS THAT DONT INVOLVE ME,OR DONT MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.I cant remember the last time that a lesson would come to me through a dream so effortlessly so yeah this is an awesome benefit of the audio.

Be warned,do not loop this field,if using speakers,use it no more than 2 times.

19 Likes

So this is best to play in the evening?

3 Likes

That’s what our friends seem to say above, isn’t it?

1 Like

Hey what does this do exactly?

3 Likes

Check in that thread man: New Release: Cerebrum (album) + the messages above.

If you find anything new completing those, be sure to share your research as well.

4 Likes

So very soothing for my depression. Music doesn’t hurt :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Mind blowing effects from this field. Put me in a constant state of bliss throughout the day, brain fog vanished, thinking is sharp and clearer.

24 Likes

Can i listen 3 times a day?

5 Likes

Interested to know as well :slight_smile:
Especially combined with Plasma Brain.

Reposting this here:

12 Likes

What is description I can’t find it

2 Likes

On Patreon

7 Likes

"This greatly facilitates adult hippocampal neurogenesis and maturation, also alleviates depression and stress-related responses in animal models.

It is also used to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression.

[…]

These can affect you a lot, i suggest one or two listens per usage time."

21 Likes

Just dropping a quick comment to attest this :point_up_2:
Along with so much more mental stability.

Definitely recommending for anyone subjected to stress/anxiety, depression, mental issues (attention & focus troubles, difficulty to deal with emotions, etc.) to add it to their daily stack :100:

(and, this is only 3min long!)

31 Likes

Maybe it’s because the depression and/or the anxiety was more severe in my case, I could handle more loops of Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation. I played it for nearly an hour with no bad side effects whatsoever.

While I played it I was having a bad anxiety, and DBMS did calm me in the end. More importantly, the effect was long lasting, I’d say it’s around 12-16hrs. I definitely suggest this to anyone experiences depression, anxiety or panic attack.

31 Likes

Thanks for the lovely testimonials. I slept on this one :point_up:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for the testimonial man :pray:

This is one of my favorite field and I was overly cautious with it, limiting it to two listens a day.
Wow, the game changer since yesterday :exploding_head:

Been playing it yesterday morning, then 5 times at night (following your comment), and again straight when waking up today.

No side effect indeed, just peace and powerful joy at times.
No more depression, and barely any anxiety (emotional guidance when fearful or not aligned).

Captain :pray::heart:

29 Likes

Was feeling mentally tired/fatigued this morning so I listened to a few brain fields. Blood brain barrier, plasma brain of youth, brain regeneration, brain and spine antioxidant, and finally this one all for 2x. Felt very happy for no reason lol. Walked into Gamestop on my break and was smiling, also was laughing very easily. I definitely do not use this Cerebrum album as much as I probably should. This field is a pick me up for sure

29 Likes

Used this field for the first time today. Gave me a headache. Did this happen to anyone else? Did they subside with regular use?

5 Likes

Yes starting out it can feel like that.

It goes away after some time of consistent usage.

8 Likes