šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

Hi! Would this heal a crack in a tooth? Has anyone been able to do this?

Did someone had success with regrowing a whole teeth?

2 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™ve started using P & R Dentistry. I havenā€™t tried Plasma teeth, is that not also baked into this new one? I hope it heals both our cracks. Mine was also a salmon bone!

hey man itā€™s on gumroad, you gota scroll and scroll downā€¦

i talked to a guy in another thread and hes missing some teeth which he couldnt regrow with P&R or plasma teeth. maybe someone else has.

2 Likes

To buy those Nft stuff what app i need and what kind of money i need USD or crypto?

Do not recomend me to.read the NFT tread bcs it dont explain absolutly anything

1 first do i need an app that saved NFT audios to use it in that especific app?

2 USD or crypto ?

Simple :man_shrugging:

World's first tooth-regenerating drug to enter testing in Japan - Nikkei Asia.

9 Likes

@Dreamweaver perhaps time for an upgradešŸ˜

1 Like

I am really interested to know as well if an upgrade has been planned.

Chip Skylark would spit some mean ahh bars to this one :speaking_head::sparkles::tooth::cupid:
Seriously giving shiny teeth and me 2.0 vibesšŸ¦¾

2 Likes

Testimonials please :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any updates @Limael

1 Like

It is better to buy because dental procedures are very expensive and insurance doesnā€™t always cover them.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t noticed any change in improvement, it remains stable. Itā€™s a tooth that is devitalized and Iā€™m quite surprised that it hasnā€™t deteriorated even more. at times I feel sensations in the area where the tooth is.

I think that when I have stabilized the health of my kidneys to maintain an acid-base balance, this tooth as well as all teeth will regenerate and remineralize correctly and more quickly.

2 Likes

Thanks for update

1 Like

Thank you for adding the charging aspect to the mandala! Knowing this was a feature gave me the push I needed to buy this! I meditated on the mandala for a bit while listening to the audio. Feeling the energy in the mandala and in my teeth. Then I placed it under my tooth paste, with my finger tips touching the side of it. I focused on the energy of the mandala rising to my tooth paste, while listening to one more loop of the audio and continued to feel it emanating upward into my finger tips until I finally let it go and closed the cabinet. This is a wonderful investment, and Iā€™m very grateful! :)

3 Likes

I just bought itā€¦ Iā€™ve listened to it 4 times, felt tingling in my teeth and half an hour later Iā€™m feeling as if Iā€™m getting a massage all over my jaw. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

This field has been removed. Please help. Where I can get it?

Itā€™s an NFt. Sapien Shop closed down so itā€™s not sold by captain anymore. You can search in the nFT buy sell thread if someone offers to sell their copy

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640?u=noel_hawk

A new drug is under research to regrow teeth. This is an exciting time!

4 Likes