šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

Hola , what is the name of older audio for teeth regrowth?

4 Likes

I bought this. The dentist said I am brushing my back teeth too vigorously and impacting the gums (reclining).

Will this field assist?

Or should I add in gum regeneration too?

I will be getting a different kind of toothbrush and also changing my brushing action :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How does this deal with candida?

field removes infection from the oral cavity, but person also need to take care of nutrition and prevent the fungus from developing in the body itself

5 Likes

Hi there,
Iā€™ve read the thread with a lot of interest. Iā€™ve had my 3rd periodontal cleaning in 15 years, itā€™s expensive and painful, although the last one was not too bad. I have lost quite a bit of bone and some tooth have become loose and 2 are missing already. I couldnā€™t find information on regrowth of gums. Would this NFT help? Thank you

1 Like

Just got this. Hereā€™s hoping it will help in getting rid of unwanted growths in and around the gums and tongue. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

My gums were receding bc of a few lifestyle choices and have seen a MAJOR improvement since working with this NFT.

I canā€™t speak from experience on regrowth of missing teeth, although it was mentioned that the possibilty does existā€¦My existing teeth have seen growth improvements šŸŖ„ :tooth::grin:

11 Likes

Thank you for your reply Benny!

3 Likes

I have bought it last night, downloaded the audio, printed the picture and put it in a ā€œwalletā€.
Iā€™m way out of my depth here with nfts, wallet, crypto, etcā€¦ How to use these the best please?

As long as the NFT is on your wallet it will work for you. I recommend actively engage with it either looking at the mandala digitally or printed. Listening to the audio will definitely boost its efficacy, specially if you listen in a relaxed meditative state.
Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Yes it helps. I got thrown off by all these words, the e-wallet alone felt like I was in Matrixā€¦
It seems more practical than an audio. Thank you Eclipse

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

1 Like

Would this help with the proper alignment of wisdom tooth when it starts coming out? Any personal experience from anyone?

2 Likes

Planning to use this for my 2 year old by charging the toothpaste, for those who use this for charging items, how many times should i play for a toddler ?

2 Likes

Once will be enough i think
or put the printed mandala next to the toothpaste, mentally or aloud say ā€œcharge the toothpasteā€ and then let it stay for some time.
it will be saturated with healing energies for the rest of the use.

17 Likes

My health problems largely come from my dental amalgam fillings.

For some time now I have been paying attention to my diet and from time to time I treat myself.

However, my bodyā€™s health was not improving. Even with the best energy fields for healing ,physical activity, intermittent fasting and a few days .

On several occasions I had this thought, this feeling of dental filling I had not paid attention to. In recent days this feeling has returned in relation to my questions about the causes of health problems.

According to chatgpt I have this information which really corresponds to my current health problems :

Long-term mercury contamination can cause adverse health effects because mercury is a toxic metal that can build up in the body over time. Here are some of the possible harmful effects of chronic exposure to mercury:

1. Neurological problems: Mercury can have toxic effects on the nervous system, leading to symptoms such as memory problems, difficulty concentrating, tremors, speech difficulties and sleep problems. In severe cases, chronic exposure to mercury can even cause permanent brain damage.(:ballot_box_with_check: My attention, memory and concentration problems)

2. Kidney problems: Mercury can damage the kidneys and lead to kidney problems such as kidney failure. Chronic exposure to mercury can also contribute to the development of nephritis, an inflammation of the kidneys.(:ballot_box_with_check:Weak kidney health)

3. Cardiovascular disorders: Mercury can affect the cardiovascular system by causing increased blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbances and blood circulation problems. Studies have also suggested a link between chronic exposure to mercury and an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease.(:ballot_box_with_check:my blood health problem)

4. Immune problems: Mercury can weaken the immune system and increase susceptibility to infections and diseases.(:ballot_box_with_check:Weak health of my Spleen and Thymus)

5. Developmental Effects: Exposure to mercury during pregnancy can have adverse effects on fetal development, leading to growth retardation, neurodevelopmental disorders, and birth defects.

It is important to note that exposure to mercury can occur through a variety of routes, including consumption of contaminated food, inhalation of mercury vapor, skin contact with mercury-containing products, and ingestion of mercury-containing products. mercury-based, such as dental amalgam. It is therefore essential to take steps to limit exposure to mercury and to consult a healthcare professional if you suspect mercury poisoning or if you experience symptoms of mercury poisoning.

A blood test could confirm this

2 days ago I went to the dentist to have a dental checkup.
I received a quote as well as detailed information with an x-ray of my teeth.

If I had to do the full treatment I would get it for 5951 euros. what costs the most is the 2 titanium implants + ceramic crowns.

Iā€™m thinking about the best way to improve the health of my teeth and my body. Dental surgical intervention and energy fields (P and R precisely).

Even with mutual health insurance and coverage of part of social security, the amount of dental care remains significant. Iā€™m thinking about the best way to do this and proceed.

The priority would be to remove this amalgam on the d16 molar (top left of the x-ray) and to temporarily put a dental resin in its place. This dental amalgam is impressive. When I chew food, the friction on it releases mercury and other possible components of the amalgam (silver, tin and copper). Which means that I am gradually poisoning myself every time I chew food.

For the rest of the care on other teeth it will wait a bit.

At the moment it is a little complicated with the pendulum to have certain information. So I try to trust my intuitions and Angeliqueā€™s messages.

I am aware that there may be other causes which may cause me to have imbalances in my current health. My poor dental health is a very important cause. I will do what is necessary to remedy this.

Iā€™ll let you know what happens next.

6 Likes

Information on Mercury and dental amalgam that I found on a site:

In Japan, mercury dental amalgams were abandoned thirty years ago. In Russia, they were banned in 1985, in light of hundreds of studies on the dangers of mercury fillings. Norway condemns the use of mercury in all its applications and it is forbidden to fill cavities with amalgams. In Sweden, amalgams have not been placed since 1999. In Germany, dental amalgam placement is no longer even taught to students in dental faculties. In California, dental offices that use dental amalgam must display a clearly visible sign with the following inscription: ā€œAttention, this office places amalgam fillings. Amalgam contains mercury. Patients treated with this filling material are exposed to this toxic chemical. The State of California is aware that mercury can cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Ā»

And in Franceā€¦ In France, we continue to place amalgam fillings as if nothing had happened to millions of people who suspect nothing.

Common dental treatments contribute to emotional instability, increased chronic fatigue, depression, birth defects, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimerā€™s disease and many other degenerative diseases.

Most dentists will probably never admit that the dental materials they put in your mouth can be the cause of many diseases and disordersā€¦

YOUR ā€œLEADSā€ DO NOT CONTAIN LEAD! ITā€™S MERCURY!
When your dentist fills a cavity, he does not use lead, but a mixture of silver, copper and tin dust, with a large drop of mercury.

Mercury melts these metal powders at room temperature and amalgamates them together. It gives the substance thus obtained a malleable consistency, very practical for sinking into holes.

Once in place, the amalgam hardens. This is the ā€œcrystallizationā€ phase. You can start chewing food again. Mercury, which initially represented 50% of the mixture, now only represents 40 to 45% of the total. It is in fact a very ā€œvolatileā€ metal, meaning that it evaporates at room temperature. And he instantly started doing it as he came in your mouth.

WHAT MERCURY DOES
The toxicity of mercury has been known since Antiquity. It is a poison that inhibits the enzymes responsible for cellular respiration.
Not only does it hinder the functioning of all organs, but it disorganizes and disrupts the endocrine and hormonal, nervous, immune and digestive systems. The immune system is so severely affected that there is a greater susceptibility to infections and cancer. Cell damage accelerates the aging process of the body, and promotes the onset of serious neurodegenerative conditions.

According to Franz-Xavier Reichl, in his Pocket Atlas of Environmental Medicine, people suffering from mercury contamination caused by their amalgam can suffer from muscle and joint pain, abdominal pain, sweating, headaches (headache ), overweight, respiratory problems, cough, dizziness, nausea, visual and hearing problems, hair loss, depression, exhaustion, sleep disturbance, irritability, anxiety, digestive problems, cognitive difficulties.

Mercury is particularly implicated in the proliferation of ā€œemerging diseasesā€, that is to say diseases that have been increasing since the 1980s: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), allergies of all kinds, depression. , spasmophilia, neuromuscular sensitivity disorders, chronic infections, recurrent mycoses, metabolism disorders, attention disorders and hyperactivity in children, migraines and diffuse pain. But Parkinsonā€™s disease, multiple sclerosis, autism and many cases of cancer can also be linked to mercury poisoning.

The consequences are particularly serious for the 20% of the population whose body is unable to spontaneously get rid of heavy metals. These people store mercury in their tissues and fully suffer the consequences of poisoning.

Dr. Mutter emphasizes that ā€œthe perfidy of poisoning lies in the fact that it can take up to fifteen years or more between the start of the poisoning and the appearance of symptoms. (ā€¦), when tiny quantities of mercury are absorbed over a long period of time and accumulate in the body, as is the case for amalgam wearers, insidious and chronic intoxication occurs.ā€ Fortunately, today we know how to detoxify the body.

WANT TO REMOVE YOUR AMALGAMS?
Removing your amalgam fillings is important, especially if you have a lot! The biggest cause of chronic fatigue is mercury in the oral cavity, and this will continue to affect health until it is removed. The cheapest dental filling material, silver (amalgam) is dangerous and potentially fatal because it contains mercury.

These dental amalgams contain 54% mercury, and some people have had these amalgams in their mouths for over a decade. Many dentists and the World Health Organization (WHO) have rejected claims that point to the dangers of these amalgam fillings.

Dr. Hal Huggins who was the first to reveal the truth about these amalgam fillings explained that even the smallest amount of mercury in the human body can be fatal. This is why he was in conflict with most of his colleagues.

To explain his theory, he gave the example of an experiment that involved eggs. When the eggs came into contact with mercury, the cells failed to communicate with the uterus, although fertilization was effective. Huggins claimed that mercury emits gas 24 hours a day into the oral cavity, which can be the cause of many deadly diseases.

Huggins has dedicated his life to providing free assistance to people who experience mercury poisoning from dental amalgam fillings. After his study was published and the truth about silver fillings was revealed, he was fired and suffered much harassment, but he remained faithful to his mission.

Huggins sent a message to people around the world to warn them about the dangers these amalgams bring: ā€œHave your dental amalgams removed, and you will be healed. Ā» Amalgam fillings were first used in 1800 in France and dentists use them around the world even today. Their production is inexpensive and profitable, and they are often used among people who have their
dental treatments covered by insurance.

7 Likes

Did you ever learn? I think mine are starting to erupt.

I donā€™t know for sure, Iā€™m just using this on and off.

1 Like