šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

Mild forms are treated in clinics with remineralizing therapy, which is included initially in project

If you are very concerned about aesthetics, it may be easier to see a stomatologist for microabrasion.
If it is moderate or severe, consider composite restorations.
also, increase calcium-containing foods in your diet (to reduce fluoride absorption by the intestine and entry into the body) :garlic: :broccoli: :cheese: :leafy_green:

4 Likes

This NFT is amazing
One of my teeth has big onlay, after several days of using this NFT, the onlay has started coming off, I think itā€™s because tooth enamel is repairing and growing by using NFT
Wow!
Iā€™m glad that enamel is repairing, but if the onlay completely comes off, thatā€™d cause problem
Though my tooth repairing, it takes time for complete repair
If I go to the dentist, they will sure to suggest me to put crown on (because only is coming off), but if I put a crown on, the enamel wonā€™t repair anymore

This has been very interesting experience, though a bit chaotic for meā€¦ LOL

12 Likes

Would this help regrow extracted tooth (but not wisdom teeth)?
Anyone has the tooth regrowing?
maybe from Shark Teeth NFT?
Iā€™m very curiousā€¦

I can tell this NFT is remileralizing existing teeth, but regrowing extracted tooth, anyone experiencing regrow??

2 Likes

I had been listening to a teeth-related stack using the free fields on Youtube/Patreon (teeth regeneration ver.2 x2, gum regeneration x2) for about two months starting in April and I had part of a filling in a molar fall out in June and I was pretty freaked out about it! I knew it was good sign but I also was surprised that I got results! :sweat_smile: So I got P and R Dentistry in early June because I wanted faster results to hopefully help regrow the tooth faster and prevent anything happening to the tooth while it was regrowing.

I have listened to P and R Dentistry everyday since I got it 2 months ago: I started out listening 3 times a day and increased to 6 times a day. And about a month ago I started listening to my previous teeth stack with this field. I also started taking a Magnesium-Calcium-Zinc supplement.

Yesterday I think I felt more of the filling come out while eating and when I was brushing my teeth yesterday I saw that there is a lot of new growth of the tooth where the filling had fallen out!!! Iā€™m excited to see what future results I will get with this field!

22 Likes

Iā€™d like to know, too, because I had a tooth pulled by a dentist.
Iā€™d like to know what can be done to help them grow back.

2 Likes

So iā€™ve been with this :gem: for a day and am experiencing such a noticeable increase in bite power/overall strengthening of my teeth :mechanical_arm:

I can feel my teeth and jaw moving back into realignment and woke up this morning with super fresh breath :heart_eyes:

As an ex-smoker, this gift of recovery is absolutely priceless!!! Thanks so much Captain and Ugnis :heart:

13 Likes

Intermediate overview of reported benefits:

1. Increased Bite Power and Strengthening of Teeth: Users have reported a noticeable increase in bite power and overall strengthening of their teeth after using the field.
2. Teeth Realignment: Some users have experienced their teeth and jaw moving back into realignment, suggesting potential orthodontic benefits.
3. Fresh Breath: Many users have reported waking up with super fresh breath after using the field.
4. Tooth Regeneration: Users have noted tooth regeneration benefits, with new growth where fillings had fallen out and enamel repair.
5. Teeth Whitening: Several users have reported whiter teeth and reduced yellowing.
6. Reduced Gum Sensitivity: Many users have found that their gum sensitivity decreased or disappeared after using the field.
7. Healing from Gum Bleeding: Some users have experienced a reduction or complete cessation of gum bleeding.
8. Improved Speech: Users have reported improvements in speech clarity and articulation.
9. Pain Relief: Users have mentioned reduced pain while flossing, chewing, and eating.
10. Gum Health: The field seems to have a positive impact on overall gum health, with users experiencing softer and healthier gums.
11. Sensitivity Reduction: Some users have felt a reduction in tooth sensitivity.
12. Enamel Regrowth: Users have noticed enamel regrowth, even in areas where it had eroded over time.
13. Tongue Health: Users have reported improvements in tongue health, including reduced dryness and better hydration.
14. Charging toothpaste: One user charges his toothpaste by using a printed version of the mandala.

Itā€™s important to note that individual experiences may vary, and these benefits are based on anecdotal reports. The effectiveness of such fields may depend on various factors, including individual health, consistency of use, and other lifestyle factors.

17 Likes

Hmm could not resist, bought this one with discount :slight_smile:. Really seeing forward to the results.

7 Likes

you did well, itā€™s an extraordinary field

7 Likes

Yeah i feel my mouth buzzing :thinking: and my teeth have annoying little pains all over :sweat_smile: (in a good way)

7 Likes

I needed to do a general check-up for work, also with a sleep sensor. I got apparently some mild form from bruxism. I hope this field also will do some restoration ;).

4 Likes

After eating chocolate cakes I noticed that the dental implant screw in my lower left molar was moving. The dental composite is removed little by little over time, leaving this metal screw more and more visible. Despite that, it has held up well until today.

I removed it quite easily without pain.

I have very bad memories of the visit to this dentist who treated this tooth for me. He was very unpleasant and did not want to listen to me when I explained to him that I still had pain in my teeth a few days after having devitalized it. Angry, I left his office and never went back to this dentist again.

I asked my pendulum a few questions to find out why the metal screw was no longer holding correctly.
he told me that it was linked to energy fields. There is also diet that I take into account.

The three energies that are involved are P and R, the sacred flower and Eternity. In the coming days I will ask the same question to be sure.

I will keep you informed if I notice anything related to this teeth and any other improvement in my oral health. I will also share with you some information that I got with my pendulum.

11 Likes

Ok, does that mean the field can screw up implants? :face_with_monocle:

I can imagineā€¦ my teeth are buzzing every time I play the audio. Hence a screw loosing up :slightly_smiling_face:

Also since I am owning this nice P&R, i feel like my teeth are working overtime. Even when the audio is not turned on. Also together with my moringa tea which has 4 times more calcium than milk helpsā€¦ :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for Sharing this information , tomorrow i will get moringa tea , lol , i am going to buy the wonderful P & R De.
I want to have my implants to be screwed up. I want my teeth back

2 Likes

Thank you for Sharing your experience, very glad to hear it right now

1 Like

See above in the threadā€¦ there is no guarantee to get teeth back. There is an older Patreon audio of Dream if that is your goal.

2 Likes

Yes i know that one and all the audios related to teeth , used all as stack but did experience no Change at all
Only the white teeth field worked on my teeth very very well
I give it a try

4 Likes

Feeling very good on teeth.

3 Likes

teeth is good stuff, can recommend.

3 Likes

Had some annoying pain in the back of my mouth on a particular tooth, giving me a headacheā€¦ Looped this baby in for a few times. Pain was goneā€¦

7 Likes