šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

just wanted to know if they can work synergistically together
seems like a yes, yay!

thanks

8 Likes

I will test it myself over time.
thanks for the hint :grin:

11 Likes

in that case, you may try to use a more physical servitor/babydeity (for example asclepius or any other in that direction)
and request him to work synergistic between these two together and adding any additional process in that framework he or she might know

one can turn that way every field in a v2.0 version :sunglasses:

11 Likes

:drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I didnā€™t understand if this field is used as a prevention or also for existing dental and gum diseases @Ugninis andā€¦is there also a sound?

1 Like

fielded audio
yes

8 Likes

read again the initial post, and the logic of the word ā€œpreventionā€ in dental practice (3 levels) :tooth:

The very word ā€œpreventionā€ is not only the prevention of diseases :slightly_smiling_face:
it is also a treatment

and itā€™s shorter than Shark Clinic :laughing:

16 Likes

Hopefully a Gumroad version will come out in the future for those who donā€™t want NFTs. Congratulations for all the amazing features.

1 Like

Itā€™s a similar principle. You make a purchase, and you use it.
The audio is present here, you can put aside the mandala, and use the audio of this product, similar to how you use the various audios from the gumroad

The NFT itself is a crypto-principle of full ownership of the product
it doesnā€™t change the point if you make various purchases in an honest way

17 Likes

Thank you Ugnis and Dream for making this nft :blush::pray::orange_heart::sunny: public.

I bought the plasma teeth audio. I asked myself the question if this one can bring a more significant. I saw this detail :star_struck: .

9 Likes

Can this NFT allow a tooth that has been devitalized to come back?

4 Likes

I remember, after the release of the Shark Clinic, we had a long discussion with a colleague about a similar issue
If the nerve is removed, then most likely not, there will be no recovery.

My logic says that teeth that are still ā€œaliveā€ should be restored

You need space to grow a new tooth.

But remember - I can not and do not give a 100% guarantee of results
it depends on your body, rhythm, genetics, etc.

if regeneration happens - donā€™t forget to let me know :grin:

14 Likes

Combined with other energy fields like Eternal (contains the Blueprint of Life field), Modern Alchemy of B&H, Premium Serum, The Nestling and my other energies (I didnā€™t name it otherwise itā€™s going to be long lol) can -be there is a possibility :grin:.

Some time ago I had a thought of an energy that would convert filling into a non-toxic element.

ā€œDental amalgam is a mixture of metals, including mercury (about 50%), silver, tin, and copper.ā€

Mercury is a problem.
Could the mercury in the filling be converted into gold by an energetic alchemical process?

Turn dental amalgam into something non-toxic to the body for those who cannot remove it.

5 Likes

thatā€™s just the point - my logic in the world of morphic fields often let me down :joy:

2 Likes

Incredible possibilities with morphic fields!!! Mstate, stem cell, plasma, restructuring and modification of the air (Air revitalizer, Sandalwood) etcā€¦:star_struck:

I donā€™t know if itā€™s true this story that I had heard or read somewhere. One person had used the Philosopherā€™s Stone. Some of the teeth fell out to grow new teeth.

9 Likes

in any case this one I add it in my list of future purchases :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Ugnis and Captain for yet another great project.
this was definitely needed.

5 Likes

I canā€™t even imagine the possibilities in the future :drooling_face: :grin:

16 Likes

No because some people donā€™t like the NFT

1 Like

Specify your arguments if you donā€™t mind. Be objective and clear. (just for the sake of interest) :slightly_smiling_face:

I used to hate olives. Now I adore them.

8 Likes