šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

in medicine to assess the caries-protective properties of oral fluid are indicative of the following parameters:

salivation rate / viscosity of oral fluid / acidity (pH) of oral fluid / buffer properties of oral fluid / remineralization rate of enamel & mineralizing potential of saliva.

the crystal-forming individual properties of saliva are quite variable. The mineralizing properties of saliva are evaluated by its ability to restore enamel damaged by acid

From the project theory:

Caries-protective capabilities of oral fluid:

forms a pellicle on the surface of teeth due to glycoprotein mucin; forms a biofilm (interacting community of microorganisms); shows antimicrobial activity due to the presence of immunoglobulins that reduce adhesion of microorganisms to enamel; fermentation (lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase - which have bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects; dissolves (clearance) food residues due to the amount and viscosity of saliva, salivation rate; neutralizes acids due to the buffer system; participates in (re) mineralization of hard dental tissues due to the calcium, phosphate and fluoride contained in saliva, etc.

without the restoration of these properties, and the mechanisms of the salivary glands, the protection will not be complete. Of course, all this is included in the project. :grin:

There are tests available, they are sold in our pharmacies. I think you can find them in your area if you ask around

11 Likes

Wow! That is great. I knew this had something to do with that improvement. I may never want to part with this project LOL.

2 Likes

It would be nice to add alchemy and grow gold teeth. Tooth extraction every dayā€¦ :relieved:

Look forward to your field about abundance and wealth.

4 Likes

:laughing:

Thatā€™s what I always say after every release :laughing:

6 Likes

I got this one. Its description is very suitable for me at present.
I have also been conceptualizing some concepts about wealth recently. So I think of this :grin:

3 Likes

Update: I am religiously using it 4 times every night. My biggest dental issues have been:

• Teeth and gum sensitivity: these are 99% gone
  • Yellowing: I make a lot of herbal potions and alchemies and drink them. I tell myself to use a straw to sip the drinks/teas but if in a ritual, I lose my localized senses and forget all these ā€œplansā€ and shut down my mind. So, that has not been working. With this field, my teeth are sparkly white with no additional effort (brush twice a day, waterpik once)
25 Likes

what if a person already has problems with hypersalivation?

1 Like

excess saliva production has been taken into account

the correction includes the normalization and treatment of the salivary glands, also important is the aspect that eliminates the failure of the functionality of the exocrine glands (glands that secrete substances on the epithelial surface through the duct)

But this symptom can occur for numerous other reasons: gastrointestinal diseases, otorhinolaryngologic problems, numerous neurological pathologies

you need to know the exact cause of this symptom.
If it is related to the above problems, the focus should be on treating the underlying problem and not the symptom :wink:

9 Likes

my hypersalivation started with the problem of periodontitis, and it almost always occurs at night, during the day little or nothingā€¦so Iā€™m glad to know that it has been taken into consideration in this field! I asked why I have noticed a ā€œworseningā€ these days since I started the camp!

4 Likes

I have AMAZING results with Plasmafied Teeth and Gums so Iā€™m really excited what this one will do! With the Plasma teeth, my gums immediately stopped bleeding when I flossed. That really really caught my attention! Iā€™m so exited to use this!

8 Likes

Hmm, logically it makes sense not to rinse after brushing.
I always rinsed instantly after brushing.

4 Likes

oops me too!

3 Likes

Anyoneā€™s missing teeth regrown? Just asking because after listening to plasma flaunt and nerve fields the nerve I got rid of somehow grew back on my teeth and now itā€™s hurting. I donā€™t want to go for another nerve removal that procedure was painful and neck breaking.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this field for a week. The change is very noticeable in every aspect of dental/oral health. Incredible project :dizzy: Definitely worth every penny. and I certainly think it will save me from paying for damaged teeth to the dentist in the future :muscle:t4::boom:

Thank you Dream & Ugnis for this amazing project. I certainly donā€™t have it in my mind to ever sell this.

13 Likes

Your nerve actually grew back? How long did it take?

1 Like

https://wellnessretreatsguide.online/mineral-ritual-1?utm_source=prodentim&utm_medium=ch001&utm_campaign=s3&utm_term=mobile&utm_content=h1p2&cmc_adid=ga_657673108784_20057318535&wbraid=ClEKCAjwmZejBhBwEkEAArkQPLUhM_YhhC2DauU7bg_FQFBfOEUxZXuqZ6qrFp124M4PB1Bz8hGsg7CYf_T7NWBd2x131gPhLClCjVmNkxoCh8U

i have no idea but i am sure it was plasma flaunt. I had it removed twice, second time because they didnā€™t remove it completely ,so they even triple checked they removed it. Now they checked again itā€™s there again and this happened after plasma flaunt and other fields because thats when my teeth starting hurting

3 Likes

Anyone feel sensitivity on their teeth? Iā€™ve noticed more grinding at nights. Not sure though if that has to be with possibly listening to the Manliness field too much.

I donā€™t know why it surprises me still when I feel a field working in a specific area, but it does. I just started it today and Iā€™m already experiencing that familiar electricity in all the right spots.

If thereā€™s ever a means to simulate ā€œtime travelā€ to retroactively use fieldsā€”maybe that could be done through a revision field (I think that Eternal and Exalted States might have something along these lines, but actually Iā€™m unclear on that ) but back to the actual sentence ā€” I could prevent the cavities in the first instance (maybe there could be a paradox suppressor subfield.)

Such musings should indicate how much I like this field. Iā€™m willing to risk the space-time continuum just to avoid the dentist, but, really, who isnā€™t.

In ancient times, teeth were a limiting factor on life span. To some extent, they still are. If longevity is of interest to you, then this field should be as well.

2 Likes

I half-remember reading/hearing a story about a healer that turned silver filings to gold (I believe it was a secondary effect of his healing process.) I think he was called ā€˜Adam the Healerā€™. Canadian. Associated with Edgar Mitchell.

1 Like