Detached Resilience

I accidentally purchased it lmao. Well thank you Dream :relieved:

5 Likes

Resilience field gave me excellent results. And this has detachment + mental mandala. Damn. Im highly appreciative and grateful for patreon store, seems like the solution to gumroad payment issues. Although, i was wondering if the knight warrior covers the concept of resilience? And perhaps even unbreakable? Cuz usually a knight/warrior has this trait

4 Likes

I can’t find the shop in my app. the audio is also not visible. does anyone else have this problem?

Head to the website of Patreon. The shop category will be there.

1 Like

I thank you

1 Like

Maybe the mandala effects are being used to focus on goals, and then detachment field is being used to detach from the desire of the goal? just guessing

3 Likes

Thank you Captain.
I played the detachment on saturday and I liked it and casually I was thinking to start playing antifragile resilience due to some bad things happened yesterday and are accumulated with other things have happaned since some time ago.

2 Likes

Heads-up, this adds Vat or GST 18% if It’s India. Unlike Gumroad, VPN doesn’t work directly but have to juggle around a lot as their system easily identifies which country based on existing Patreon subscription.
It’s not easy to overcome even though we use vpn.

2 Likes

I thought Dream’s new release ‘Detachment’ was gold and now he releases this?! :star_struck:

Listening now to the wonderful sounds of the waves and light piano. :musical_note: :musical_note:

There is something that I’ve been wanting so much and now I’ll be able to finally let it go so it can manifest. Thank you, Dream! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’d say the perfect partner to “witnessing” is the “inner smile”. To keep the native well-being state despite the storms outside. But this is high spiritual stuff. It comes with detachment, but also with trust, knowing, pure connection with the Divine, etc. The antifragile

I think this is a more pragmatic and earthly approach, but probably he didn’t oversee the more spiritual one given some of the users skills/awareness.

Buuuuut…it gotta be for everyone. You need some mental strength to fight life (if you must) before thinking of getting high and might spiritually (and falling right after as they usually do xD).

This is the base, the ground. The higher consciousness states shift quickly, the lower are dense and slow as all hell. So build your foundation strong and you will fall back on it, but not lower…and you can pick yourself up to where you were, if you learned the lesson. Which by the way

And then as for the “inner smile” (which is just my opinion anyway)

I was confused by the two meditational fields combined with resilience (which I see almost like psychotherapy). I was like “what’s this alchemy? Why not make it like how deep meditation is and leave it at that?”

But yknow…then I read…

Freud disagrees xD

2 Likes

Yeah, i saw the added gst, wasn’t happy about it but i dont mind, at least can get the field and enjoy the benefits :man_shrugging:t2: I’m just grateful for the store. Otherwise i would have to find a middle man to purchase the field which is kinda risky

2 Likes

Thank you sooooo much for making this gem, @Dreamweaver :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Could it be possible to put also the Legendary Lungs and the Circulatory Engineer for sale too, in the Patreon shop ?

1 Like

Yeah! Your combo must been the inspiration :blush:

2 Likes

I have removed silent mind from my stack since this does the job.

Playing both Detachment for Spiritual Growth and Detached resilience, I have experienced a whole different level of grounding and staying calm under any situation.

Yesterday I had 3 different problems occurred in my life and none of them pushed me to anxiety or fear, not that I didn’t care, but I just observed and accepted that problem is here and tackle it with no worries.

I am just so calm at everything.

18 Likes

Just bought this, time to master the art of not giving a fuck and staying attached to anything that doesn’t serve me well

6 Likes

Sounds amazinig. Thank You :blue_heart:🩵 :purple_heart:

1 Like

Well said :fire:

2 Likes

It’s meant to be, and I’m glad to hear it’s working great for you, came at the right time!

5 Likes

Stoicism: the fields? sigh I have to buy it.
Thanks Captain :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes