Diet on the Brain

Maybe it’s just me, but Deep Sleeper does that and sleep like a log 7-9hrs :sleeping:

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan or anyone else - Any more updates from this field?

3 Likes

I find that I can go longer before I feel hunger. Today it was 11:30 and I still had no desire to eat.

5 Likes

Thanks @Rosechalice! What about your food choices?

I just ended up getting this field without waiting. lol!

4 Likes

I do, less hungry and wanting lighter less comfort food.

I have felt like eating healthier but I haven’t done it. I’m slowly edging over there.

It’s pretty straight forward

I am not listening every day, I listen a few times whenever I can. Lots of other brain fields

5 Likes

Thanks @Dr_Manhattan !

I love great-tasting foods so hoping that it moves me towards healthier tasty choices. Tasty being important. :yum:

3 Likes

Are you getting shredded from What Fat?

@Pano
I expected to be lean already, so I wondered what happened.

I thought if I went back to how I was x months ago I would be all lean. Then I kept losing weight and wasn’t lean. I checked some pictures and yup, I’m leaner than I was 1 year ago around October last year but I already had a belly then :grimacing:

Now, I slowed down the what fat because:

1. I started getting detox when I spam it. I use the lymphatic cleanser but when listening overnight I wake up feeling like crap and sneezing all day. Still losing weight but feeling like crap in the morning.

2. My smallest clothes are sagging, I pull my pants up during the day and I don’t want to drive all the way to town to buy new pants.

No deliveries where I currently live (the background soundtrack is mostly crickets :cricket:)

I don’t have a six pack but I’m amongst the thin people when I walk outside. Good enough for now.

Face and limbs are very lean, just some belly.

When I want more, I’ll go harder

Again, to me what fat, muscle roar, improved skin, these are my nest eggs. For future Philip, I have the audios no matter what and when I switch from brain mode, I’ll have it already. Planning ahead.

15 Likes

Anyone updating this?

Definitely could get this, since I do binge eat junk food, little on frult, but not enough… would be cool to have a field where it creates new taste buds :thinking:

1 Like

This field is genuinely an over powered field and underrated too, if you’re someone who is on a cutting phase / diet / fat loss and you struggle with your eating habits, this field gotchu overall, I listen to field once a week for 3-4 times and I am good to go, sometimes I have to force myself to eat something unhealthy or out of my diet regime so that I don’t hit the plateau, lots and lots of gratitude for this powerful tool cap’n @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Much gratitude also to Dr_Manhattan.

1 Like