Difference Between Become Whole and Self Love & Acceptance

Hey tribe,

I was wondering if there is a difference between the Become Whole audio on the YouTube channel versus the Self Love and Acceptance audio track from the Mental Health album on Spotify/Apple Music.

If anyone has any insight into this that’d be greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

I believe they are one in the same. Become whole was just updated to be more effective hence the release of self love and acceptance audio.

5 Likes

Hi @IceMan, Become Whole and Self Love and Acceptance are two different fields.

Self Love and Acceptance is an updated version of the previous Self Healing and Acceptance field.

Here is a post from the Sapien team about this:

Here is the description of Self Love and Acceptance from the first version of the field:

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,

a lot of the statements she made includes the term “I can’t see”

“I dont like seeing” for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ‘removing her sight’.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your

internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

28 Likes

Thank you☘️As always amazing post and advices. But where did new Trauma release and healing go, it is deleted from the channel, I mean the new one.

2 Likes

It seems some countries can’t view the newer audios on YouTube.

Here are posts from @gpo and Dreamweaver about this:

Here’s the VPN Dream made:

The Mental Health album is also available on different websites:

On Google Play.
On Spotify.
On Apple Music.

4 Likes

Wooow, I had no idea, thank you so much❤️ I have VPN I will try that

2 Likes

No worries at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s also available on Patreon here:

2 Likes