Discussion for other Creator Channels

Are Morpheus fields gumroad sounds an enhanced version of the youtube version? Thanks for answer

1 Like

Yes, they are. They are also on Morpheus Fields’ Patreon, all of them or almost all.

3 Likes

Guys is it alright if I were to promote my friends yt and store here on this channel
Just saw the comment above mine but just wanted to make sure

1 Like

It’s not really about promoting. Its about sharing something interesting about it which others might find interesting for them to check out. That’s the way I see it.

3 Likes

You are correct @morph

And actually guys, it’s not okay to promote here. This is the Sapienmed forum, and yet opportunity has been given for us to talk about other creators. This thread is for discussion about creators other than sapienmed, for individual products that you have used or are interested in, not for creating market for others. It’s for discussion, not marketing. If these parameters are not followed, moderation may be necessary.

I keep up with this thread and read it frequently as I find it interesting to see what others are interested in. Hopefully this will remain as it has been, a place to talk about products.

@Dr_Manhattan @Nice2knowU

14 Likes

I have not used Binaurals since Holosync/Dr. Monroe days… But those days, for these to be effective, delivery had to be lossless and you needed high quality gear. Also, very specific changes could not be induced and programming was rather generic.

Has this changed now?

3 Likes

.wav files* on his patreon work well … but it requires too much of a time investment compared to fields.

It’s also more mechanical/forceful, so for specific things where people have too many blockages to work through, they’re a great starting point.

3 Likes

Binaural Nutrition is not strictly Binaural. Sometimes subliminals and binaural and morphic combined. I do use his Demon Mode or Skull Crusher occasionally in place of a pre workout. Sometimes use Subliminal Club’s Beast Unleashed/Beast Within.

A couple days ago I picked up EWFAE’s 3D Edge Supreme which worked very well as a pre-bootcamp boost.

I also am experimenting with looping Dream’s Fitness Motivation booster which is great for getting through more monotonous workouts such as stair master work or swinging kettlebells several hundred times, ad nauseum

4 Likes

Mr, I think your day is 45 hours. With so many fields, how do you have time to meditate? :grin:

2 Likes

I appreciate the sentiment but in actuality I listen to ten or fewer fields a day. I just happen to experiment widely based on my daily needs.

3 Likes

Tabmaxx bro

1 Like

Is he safe? The way he writes some of his fields description kind of feel like some immature kid I remember seeing something like
"This field is so good u guys will touch my feet "
Don’t know the exact lines tho :sweat_smile:
But there were many lines like that in his description

3 Likes

Maybe he really is like this. He also acts this way in his replies to YouTube comments. But does the fact that he is immature and like a child who has not developed himself make it illegal for him to program energy on any subject? There are many examples of people in the world who specialized in a field when they were teenagers. For example, some teenage hackers.

3 Likes

Not illegal but it kind of does make it not so trustworthy I feel personally… And honestly putting some rain sound and claiming it’s a field isn’t illegal either (there a lot of random frequency channel who do that) it’s not like anybody can stop them it’s solely depends on the listener
And I know hacking was more of an example but in hacking it’s not like our (listeners) subconscious is not so vulnerable now is it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes I ask myself if I’m lowering the intelligence level of this forum

3 Likes

Nah, don’t worry.
Just look at my posts as well. :joy:

(and many others)

2 Likes

For a second I thought u were saying that to me :joy:
And no u are not having ur own opinion is not low iq I would say it’s quite the opposite

2 Likes

I don’t know about those guys, but you can try his stuff on patreon for one month and see if it has any effect. Like 2x T propionate, 2x masculinity revealed twice a day. That wouldn’t take long. Or with the youtube stuff, Androgen receptors and dht v2, or whatever type of audio you fancy (brain ones maybe). I think for strictly physical and mindset effects, enough people have reported positive outcomes to give it a try. Easy metrics to assess if there is any effect would be water retention in the face / body, body composition and depth of voice. Also being way calmer and relaxed. The wav files on his patreon are pretty large.
With Binaural Nutrition you definitely shouldn’t spam the audios like many do with sapien medicine. Not that you would have the time for it, but it leads to fatigue and probably a lack of result altogether.

1 Like

@Psychic_University’s Grounding 🥲
followed by
@aTouchOfTheGods Regrowing The Earth Star Chakra and Take a Pause for Grounding
Wow Wow Wow!
Thank you! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

There’s also Pleadian Grounding for free on Soul ICU (copycat’s) discord.

1 Like