Discussion for other Creator Channels

Who is BN?

Thank you for your feedback. Did you happen to try his Ritalin and MM-EF5 as well?

1 Like

Binaural Nutrition

1 Like

Unfortunately no, not really.

Has anyone had any experience with or heard anything about
Illuminated Mind on the Enlightened States Store / Illumined on Patreon?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Requests and Fields

Can anyone energy check his fields to see if it works, Been using his fields and im not sure if im seeing results. https://www.youtube.com/@LucilLust

Do you know anything about his fields? I signed up too…

he made sections. first is the paid section(or was when he had prices :rofl:). after that is the free section

1 Like

if you go to view content you’ll find how to use

and the explanation

I suggest you save these info in a text file for when he deletes his store

right now I am using some of his clearing stuff and it helps me a bit to get over a heartbreak

4 Likes

Thank you! I was missing the ‘How to use’ part.

Not sure if he can see it, but if he can, Thank you. It’s… very gracious.

2 Likes

I use some of his fields and followed the instructions of alternate days to integrate the energies better. I do enjoy the Reclaim your energy field, using less often now that I have The Aegis, & the menopause relief series (not downloadable).

Basic fields & straightforward, & I find the fields complement Dream’s works which are much more comprehensive, eg Resilience Max+, (my) the Mecurial panther with Aegis etc.

1 Like

Speaking of Psychic University, does anyone know where P.U. gets his music from? I’m currently listening to his Self-worth, esteem, respect field and the music is stunning. Have to go to work now but if anyone knows, can you message me thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for responding. I didn’t feel the few I tried not like SM and PU. But still intrigued enough to get a subscription.

2 Likes

To whom it may concern PU is having a sale right now

8 Likes

Yep and 4 new great fields!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sale-4-new-108652173?utm_campaign=patron_engagement&utm_source=post_link&utm_id=7ef509ba-12cf-4550-8d73-1bd3f9ac63a4&utm_medium=email

7 Likes

Got myself Sun Healing and Development and the New Natal Chart healing

2 Likes

Nice, considering this one as well. What are your first results, feelings?

I’m yet to use them i think I’ll meditate with it in a moment

The description sounds very cool though.

I’m not an expert in anything regarding astrology, but I think it’s something which is beneficial to work with and optimise it

1 Like

Ok, I started and I immediately started to feel more at peace.

1 Like