Discussion for other Creator Channels

Develop psychic abilities

DO let me know! :)

I do not know, I am shy :slight_smile:

Actually now I’m curious accept Morphius where you have instant permanent results, can you share did you have any other very instant fast permanent results with any other creators @mystichealer ?.

@mystichealer: ask the creator or Sam. We won’t be able to give a definite answer. We can theorize about it… but there are already topics on people getting no or limited results and other people do…

Ah by the way. If you have an answer do let us know!

@mystichealer There are already many concrete answers posted in many threads on the forum, like the one listed below, but dang Honey …you got to put in the work, and actually read them :grinning:

1 Like

One listen does create permanent results with anything, provided it was accepted and integrated by your energy system.

I personally consider Sapien the most powerful for me and, to be frank, the main creator I use and trust, but you’re absolutely correct that it’s different for everyone.

An analogy is to see your energy system as a cup of water, let’s say for the sake of the example there’s some dirt in there, each time you listen to a field is like pouring some clean water in it. Over time, the dirt will be cleaned out entirely. Pouring it in once could definitely help it clean a bit, and that would be a permanent change, but that’s all it would be: a permanent albeit small change.

I’ve also found from my experience that Sapien’s fields are not harshly programmed in the sense that they “force it out of the cup”, and rather they pour in the new energy or water in the cup letting it clean at a slower yet still efficient rate.

This is just my 2 cents.

5 Likes

It’s about the way they work. Morpheus wasn’t lying:

I’ve never gotten results from any of them. They’ve probably uploaded more videos recently and there may be something that interests me and I can try again. But it seems I’m not a good vessel (or OS) for these fields. Maybe I should ask aliens to give me an implant so I can unpack and install these fields :P

3 Likes

:grimacing::grinning::grin:

It totally makes sense. Morpheus is the name of a character from the Matrix movie and those fields are just ones and zeros.

2 Likes

Sensible analogy and it also explains the angst I feel as things like dirt come to the surface

1 Like

1 Like

Kabus s safe man i use his stuff and as a man it helpme alot in everyarea ,the only one u have to stay away is from king maker / vesteria not just is demonic is a racist ignorant kid who clalm to be a master

1 Like

I have a list of 10 fields from Morpheus on the same topic, and to be honest, I haven’t felt any effects. Since I listen to Sapien in the morning, I usually make a playlist from another creator before bed and test it over a period of three to six months. I feel like the only thing I’ve accomplished is gaining weight from the number of videos, and nothing more. To be honest, I haven’t noticed any effects from Sapien’s free fields either, even though I am very consistent and persistent. I often wonder if it’s just a placebo effect, or if people really experience the effects and changes they write about. I’ve tried all the advice I’ve received here, but maybe I’m just not energetically receptive enough to these energies. Sometimes, I admire my own persistence and dedication to all of this, even though the results are lacking. The only thing I can think of now is to try Sapien’s fields for removing subconscious limits and ego dissolution overnight. Or maybe I should try fields that contain some form of magic, although I’m a bit afraid of that

3 Likes

There are plenty of creators out there. You can try Binaural Nutrition, FK/Wrath/Kabus, https://www.subliminalclub.com/shop/, Quadible, Maitreya Fields, Xerron, https://harperhealing.com/
I have tried them all. I did not see anything mind-blowing but definitely, there were some minor effects, not saying that they are not working.
Also tried Sapien many times before and with the same minor effects, but nothing to write home about.

In recent months I have tried his Gumroad stuff and his The Point of No Return (Your Energetic Being too) I have started to see more results from his fields although I have to say, many of those are paid from Gumroad.

My theory is that my energy levels and limiting beliefs were too tough to deal with and those fields/subs could not penetrate it enough.
I am saying that because when I started with The Point of No Return I was always very tired afterwards (not anymore) and this was because my subconsciousness was fighting or dealing with it.

I had the same issue many times with subliminals when I was many times very tired (sometimes I even needed to take a nap in the middle of the day).

Also bought The Malleable Ego to help Point of No Return even more, plus with Blueprint of Life and Your Energetic Being which are my staple these days.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried listening to a SZ field along Dream’s fields? Can that work? I’m mostly looking to use jing-chi-shen-orgone since they can be intense.

I think Ojas afterwards could also be repairing, but meanwhile or bejore jing-chi-orgone would help…I’m just not that good at planning so I’d end up listening to it simultaneously instead of listening before, and that’s why I wanna know.

2 Likes

To those not getting results…what creators have you tried? What other area or topic in your life you don’t get results in? Seems to me it must be a bigger pattern.

My quick impression:

EWFAE: Elemental Magick. Really good, use Quantum Mind Reset which has all their tech. It’s the Phantom tech demo. Can really change things and results.

Maitreya: Subconscious Magick. Some energetic programming and consciousness upgrades. I must say I’d rather use her fields than subliminals. They’re pretty much subliminals or hypnosis in energetic form. Just journal or smth and they will work fully.

Quadible Integrity: Activations, codings, transmissions/downloads type.

ATOG: Light element magick. Good on consciousness, good on energy. Torus fields are great. Divine connections are great.

Equilibrium: Healer Servitor :ok_hand:

SZ: Energetic yoga magick. Soul Elevation Technique is his only field that doesn’t require engagement. Probably good to use once daily.

ENDGAME fields people overlook: Angelic Blessings, Ho’Oponopono, Dotto Ring (yes it will increase fields results).

11 Likes

Vouch

2 Likes

Equllibirum is too good to pass up

1 Like

How has angelic blessings helped you with results?
Btw if anyone is using subliminals. You should really use subliminal side effect remover from quadible integrity

1 Like