Discussion for other Creator Channels

I don’t know why but this message seems to have been posted in Sep '23. but it appears among the recent comments lol is it a glicht or are you writing from the past? :thinking: (oh forget it, I saw that it was a message moved from another thread)

by the way they have answered you above

1 Like

This user has not been active on the forum since last year. What is your problem? maybe we can help

1 Like

For me morpheus is superbad and too much overwhelming for nervous system I was using only two makers one is hypnodaddy and one is morpheus and what made me come to this situation is morpheus hope I m right

If that is the problem just stop using those audios. It would be convenient to pause all energy tools of any creator. Seek grounding, sleep a lot and eat well and your system will heal eventually.

1 Like

My friend, Did you take a break from morphic fields?
Or listened to any other advice?
There were quite a few Advices offered, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Morpheus feels different to me. While other fields seem like a pouring of energy, think like a shower of rain, which the skin absorbs in varying quantities and integrates based on various factors.

Morpheus fields feel like a digital code, or a chip - that clicks in, or not. I have only tried a few fields to test for Lucas, but they either worked right away, like a “click” and done, or just did not at all…

I did not sense anything bad or malignant or harmful though, even to the degree of the long-term energy wrecker Spirituality Zone.

I tried one of their face ratio audios (Morpheus) and instantly jaws were clicking and my face was changing instantly. Not like entirely, but did notice immediate changes. I made @This_Boy_Here try it and fields work very fast for him, but he did not have similar quick results with Morpheus though…

However, I prefer Sapien and PU and their personal-energy-neutral signature as opposed to infusion of personal energies (to varying extents, Morpheus and Quadible call them “love”)… I guess I am a Puritan who just does not like fillers, preservatives, extras, and that sort.

20 Likes

I have stopped everything but I don’t know how long I have to take break because whenever I try to listen I got so much head pressure which is not tolerable and very bad body sensations like some electricity is flowing not able to sleep if I try any audio now these effects stays for atleast 10 days thn slowly fades don’t know when I will be able to get normal and listen again

1 Like

My only suggestion is Yoga, to strengthen your Aura and Chakras Or take a looong break from fields, a few months at least.

2 Likes

Yes man no audios like grounding and nervous system ones helped only made the situation worse and worse and made me struggle for long time only stopping helps it’s like been 3 months I m struggling now don’t know how long I hve to wait but my experience is not good with all this from 2 years only bad results don’t know mixing creator is the prblm Or whts the issue

1 Like

You are apparently overloaded. Do physical grounding, walk barefoot in nature a couple of hours a day, or else you can just have your feet touch the ground or the grass in your garden or anywhere else is enough.

2 Likes

Only way you can find this is by trying only one creator for 3-6 months, to be sure how you respond to their creations.

I would suggest to start with Sapien first.

2 Likes

Another alternative that you can consider is to get a pure copper bracelet, it is one of the most grounding things that I have tried, so much that I do not recommend wear it much, use it with caution if you want to try it, if you do not notice improvement after a few minutes or hours, stop using it. @Aste1

4 Likes

Really it’s not going to have any negative effect if I wear it for long time I will definitely do that if it helps bcz I m really in very bad situation thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Wait, why is Spiritual Zone an energy wrecker? (I’m just curious) I have used their energy fields without problem, some are very powerful but they clearly specify that those fields should not be looped. They also have others that are quite gentle in terms of energy. Maybe it depends on each person or the interaction with other energies? :thinking:

2 Likes

Sz is fine I also didn’t get prblm with him with morpheus it’s like I m different person don’t know what kind of energy morpheus is using I m not blaming but for me it was very very bad one listen of hers is enough to spoil everything

1 Like

The truth is I didn’t know Morpheus until now, I don’t usually experiment with new creators unless my intuition tells me clearly or a reliable friend recommends it to me. But I see that Morpheus in his channel is quite discreet, he does not give many details about how he makes his fields or what energies it is based on, it does not mean that it is something bad but it could make some people distrustful.

I see that he have some interesting creations, although many others are things that I had already seen a long time ago that Sapienmed has done.

1 Like

1 Like

I had the same experience with Morpheus. And on the same fields. One day the field’s results were so obviously working and were so good, the next day same field feeling nothing, feeling like it didn’t work at all, the upcoming day again working.

1 Like

Is it just me or did six months of postings disappear on this thread between 8569 and 8570?

Edit. Seems like there was a time stamp issue.

1 Like

Probably someone messing with the Time Travel vid I shared.

Emoji Holding Laugh GIF - Emoji Holding Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes