Discussion for other Creator Channels

Its the opposite.

Flac changes cells to take on attributes of hgh, which means they’ll “absorb” more hgh.

So using the flac + hgh afterwards will trigger more growth.

1 Like

yeah, so the need for more hgh is rising. Now I have to listen to the HGH too and dont have a natural control over my hormon levels
Furthermore its very old and uses therefore old dream technique which could produce compatibility issues with the newer ones. There is a reason why he produced the experimental one

Or?

1 Like

Speaking about this MEF
Does MEF has patreon prehaps?

Not yet. He said in the comments of one of his videos that he isn’t focusing much on MEF until the traffic grows more. He said he has many businesses to run, but he wants the business to do better because Morphic Fields are one of his main passions.

2 Likes

Hey Frank, thanks
Did you notice perhaps if his fields work even if we download it via that website you once recommend me here, but at highest quality I mean?
Did you test it perhaps?

Yes he somewhere mentioned that he became rich with help of his fields and has his own business, so I guess he didn’t lie it about that

1 Like

I did download them all, yeah. I always do. YouTube ads suck. If he ever does get a Patreon, then I’ll get them from there, but for now I can still feel energy in my local copies.

2 Likes

same thing I noticed with QI when I downloaded
Will test now this MEF too
thanks for recommending that website

You’re welcome :smiley:

I think the reason that site works is that it’s not re-encoding the audio, but pulling directly as it’s encoded in YouTube. It actually took me a while to find a site that doesn’t re-encode to MP3 before downloading.

EDIT:
In case others are curious, we’re talking about this site

9 Likes

1.5 cm erect gain after 1 month is good. How old are you?

1 Like

He is working on it, probably soon.

1 Like

Hmmm… I doubt this, I think they only picked it up recently

Quadible’s Weight Loss video from 5 years ago says in the description that Morphic Fields are included.

2 Likes

Just got an email from Divine.Tools, looks like they have released a new product, a Higher Self Activation. I listened to their free demo, and I felt it download into me…something - it’s hard to describe. It was like there was a piece of the puzzle that I was missing, which kept me from full understanding, but this gave me that piece.

From the product description

Higher Self Activation

You are invited on a journey to your authentic self, guided by a 47 minutes soundscape and divine codes from the Primal Rays of Creation, which are embedded within the music. A deep loving soul journey, supporting the embodiment of your multidimensional self, also referred to as Higher Self.

Helping you to dive deeper into your innermost being. Realizing, that we are eternal, light beings, having this wonderful experience we call life. Try to feel the sounds, and the energies encoded within, with your whole body, let yourself guide you to where you want to go, experience all that you are experiencing, be the observer in this adventurous soundscape. Learn how to innerstand your Higher Self guidance.

I am Eternal,
I Am God,
I Am Free
The Higher Self that is You.

Free 8-min sample from their Soundcloud:

Product page on their website:

12 Likes

Me 2.

1 Like

Avoid QI. it’s a satanic channel lol

2 Likes

explain why, I mean I believe you kinda but just explain why haha

SO many people have experienced negative results. Check YT for comments and reddit as well

1 Like

well yeah heard about it but tought it would be finaly something groundbreaking