Discussion for other Creator Channels

I don’t know what Mama Maitreya’s version of the audio does, but Dale’s Veil audio was not for the faint of heart :slight_smile:

The Veil is between the conscious and sub-conscious, between dimensions and timelines, between time and “no time”, etc. So, yeah, LOT of weird stuff happens with this field for the unprepared as veil, while it obscures, also protects. For someone like Dream who navigates timelines like I go between my kitchen and living room, there is a reason he did not make this one :slight_smile:

Again, what I am saying is about Dale’s field. If this new field is anything close to that, just be prepared :slight_smile:

Incidentally, I can’t find my Veil field from Dale anymore…wonder where it disappeared lol

15 Likes

Damn he’s a time gangsta.

4 Likes

:point_up::point_up:

Maybe it’s in the darkest timeline

9 Likes

Exactly

I actually want to follow reviews on that one if its any near that strong i can foresee the whining of users lol

6 Likes

Got that audio from a guy last year who knows the person that ordered it as custom… but the yt version is not same as the two hours version tho

1 Like

IMG_20210426_213114

I think this is what was meant in terms of the seventh dimension or the dimensions in general …maybeeEe

1 Like

I don’t see anything regarding dimensions here, chef.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Question for anyone who uses Programmed_Intention’s mandala videos. How are these to be used? Can we set them as our computer background? Do we have to actively use these (meditate with the video playing)?

I read that the silent audio is programmed with energy as well, so do we always need to use the digital mandala in video form?

I just found it a little confusing. I’ve only recently heard of this creator. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

PI said you don’t need to stare at them. Also, taking a screenshot of the video won’t work for capturing the mandala’s energy. You need to download it on gumroad to get a copy of the mandala

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks so much!

Sigh silent sigh is really really good.
Maybe people make fun of him by his descriptions or have doubts but he’s legit.

1 Like

Share your experiences with Sigh please.

Something that i think is worth mentioning and reminding everybody about Spirituality Zone:
The energies in his audios are “alive”. Meaning, you can talk to them and instruct them in certain things related to the audio’s subject. I didn’t figure this out until recently, when I kept seeing Shiva writing in his descriptions and replies to “ask” the energies of his audios for certain things. I also remember when I interviewed him for my dossier, he told me something roughly along the lines of “If I told you that everything had a soul, would you believe me?”
Now, I doubt that the energies are alive in the same way as you or me, or even Sapien’s servitors. However, they still have enough intelligence to respond to your intentions, sort of like an energetic AI.

I also believe that there may be a similar case for Programmed_Intention’s audios. I don’t think they are alive, but they are definitely intelligent, malleable and versatile. This is based on the fact that I’ve observed PI always staying that some mandalas hold “intention” for certain effects that people ask about in the comments sections. Then, there’s the fact that the list of effects in the descriptions of the mandalas is HUGE. I don’t doubt that he could have consciously planned out every possible specific effect and programmed it manually, however, a more likely and believable scenario is that there is some level of automation to this process.
He once told me when I interviewed him for my dossier that the energies of his mandalas interface directly with your Higher Self, who decides what specific effects that the generalized energy of the mandala will give you. This could also lend to why PI’s energies seem to work extremely subtly

12 Likes

alright just saw that… well fu*k x)

It’s a reiki energy?

1 Like

I have no idea. Seems similar to sapien

I have no idea either, I tried to guess, bearing in mind that these are silent tracks

What results have you experienced ?

It’s either legit, either he’s indeed programming but I highly doubt they are as refined as sapien’s

Not refined as Sapien’s.
But they are effective.

2 Likes