Discussion for other Creator Channels

…this guy straight up telling he is a liar? wtf

1 Like

1 Like

I told you, he got more humble lol

1 Like

Yeah well, I hope this settles it once and for all, lol.

3 Likes

Blood and screams? I guess this is what happens when people refuse to grow up, build an online character to live vicariously through it (and meanwhile get some kids to hang on to your every word) - show ingratitude to Dream who always helped and bad mouth him on other avenues - and when called out for fake persona, terrible personal energy, ZERO energetic abilities - throw another tantrum (blood and screams? LOL) - sure if this is what is called humble these days?

Antisemitism, disrespect for women, talking about rape threats like it was a joke - the reasons that got him booted from here MANY times reflect his personality, utter lack of energetic hygiene and a rather twisted online persona that only aims at hiding the sad, scared little kid in real life (this is NOT a guess, it is a fact).

Anyway, I am done talking about this subject - I assume the person in question tries to find some grace, NOT badmouth Sapien and stick to narrating his “astral adventures” (the guy who has not had a single lucid dream in his life) to his fanclub.

Blood and screams…ooooo, I am sooo scared!!! Oh I am sure you are reading this here and we know who you are :smiley:

20 Likes

Not just kids, a few adults too, especially one.

1 Like

So I used his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd58DSonyW0 audio and now have a giant headache, any advice.

4 Likes

The deep clearing one should be suffice. But if it’s not, listen to alien intercession and ask the aliens to dispel the effect of that video and normalize your brain and body.

1 Like

@anon728190 and everybody else :slight_smile:

Sigh Energy seems to be interesting. But it is also very new. How can wen know that it is safe to use?

How have you downloaded the audios from youtube into wav?

wow. looks like a storm went through here. well slayed.

The creator, as i read (as i am an inquisitive cat) really “respects” Dream’s work.
But she/he sure does like “funny” memes . like this one.

Funny some users from here also likes that

Someone got hands on the Moldavite tag? :joy: :thinking:

1 Like

discussion

Was the one that Dale Power created a 2hr long audio?

The sentence … As if … Is Dale back… My brain !$*&@
Too many choices not good. Aaaaargh,…i should rest now

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You assume it works well and they actually managed to create the same thing…

I don’t know, I won’t try, in just saying that may not be something you want to assume

2 Likes

no no. i thought they got hold of the original. clipped and posted

oo okies. i misunderstood

No…

1 Like

ok. thank you for the information.

1 Like