Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hydration, Capacity, A, B, C, D, E, F, Capacity, A, B, C, D, E, F, Capacity, Hydration

Thank you so much for your answers!

1 Like

1 Like

This playlist scheme also applies when you want to repeat it 3 or more times for each title or this option is convenient make AAA,BBB, CCC and so on?

If you go for 3 then AABBCCABC is more useful

Why don’t you play all formulas in same time with others from some app or from some website which makes this all possible?

This is what said QI also in comments, except Sapiens fields, and except QIs Recharger, this one you use separately when you don’t feel well, but as I said it won’t happen most likely with this method.
And in this way you will save so much your time.

But you are free to use it in way whatever you like, off course.

2 Likes

Gaunter do you referring to me?

If someone is listening to only 2-3 different audios , bundling is unnecessary.

1 Like

With bundling you mean the A,B,C,D and so on?

No Bundling is playing 2 or more audios simultaneously

That is, for example, does it mean opening a tab with subliminal A and another with subliminal B at same time?

Yes exactly

Ok, but bundling in my opinion not good, because can be cause confusion in the mind. When I listen subs with 2.000 or more affirmations, sometimes I feel a headache.

Well this is then great opportunity to test for yourself if these two formulas work for you; game changer + water Amplifier in same time with your 2000 or more affirmations.
You should be good in my opinion, not having any headaches, but as you wish

1 Like

Nope, when listen these subliminals you don’t have to listen to anything else

Exactly @anon728190 you can listen to many simultaneously with the QI Gamechanger, including multiple Sapien. Subconscious has no limits, just gotta believe it and it will work wonders

1 Like

Confusion won’t occur

Uhm, can we download QI youtube videos for offline use?

Using this website that another poster kindly shared above:

1 Like

A nice video proof of Quadible’s work : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWpD--MHhw

PS: we need more actual picture / video results in the subliminal / field community.

4 Likes

When you have a short playlist, like a 2-3 titles, which Quadible booster (or by others) do you recommend?

Perhaps his supercharger