Discussion for other Creator Channels

For what?

1 Like

I agree, one more reason he should choose a smaller stack that fits his need and work active with it instead hoping the field gonna solve his problems.
(if someone wants fast results)

If you gonna solve the problems at a more core level all the more outside “house of cards” structure will fall down / dissolve as a consequence.

4 Likes

Fields don’t work if you have the overriding core belief “noone’s fields but sapiens work for me”. Or " xxx… 's fields don’t work for me".

You can listen for 3 months… and will never get a result because your core beliefs are a block.

7 Likes

Does/did anyone has results with Morphius fields channel perhaps?

2 Likes

I’m sorry (not sorry) if I had no results with Maitreya’s fields, I didn’t mean to bother his followers.

Maybe it’s because I’m too blocked and defective but that doesn’t make my testimony less valid.

Luckily for me Captain’s fields and some of Programmed intentions work are able to easily get through my damaged and primitive being to give me fast and wonderful results :slight_smile:

Edit: I was being sarcastic, please stop being dismissive of other people experiences and dont give unsolicited diagnostics without knowing someones needs, journey or stacks, it’s rude.

10 Likes

You mean “her”. :wink:

FYI - Playing the woe is me hinted in sarcasm - victim role isn’t going to get you anywhere in life.

2 Likes

I think you should stop telling people that they are “victim” or “get you anywhere in life”.
That’s sound harsh. We all diffirent. If someone don’t getting result with Maitreya or someone else,… That’s is normal.
And he only talk about his experiences he have, then what’s wrong with it?
Sapien fields work for almost everyone even they believe or not, and that’s what make him special and have many loyal users.
I don’t have to “believe” to make fields work. I dont need rocket science.
And excuse me, what “anywhere” did you go in life? Did you be come a billionaire or enlightented guru? So that you can criticism other? If you still average joe, then,…c’mon.

11 Likes

Maitreya has disabled thread about “discussion about other channels” on her forum
That’s telling a lot about her and her fear to be repressed with other channels, and she and Genius said it’s because of other people who have complained about it, about results and what not lol
Yes of course how not
Very good excuse, but some people aren’t that stupid
And look at Sapien…so great, so fearless, he doesn’t care about discussion about other channels cause he knows his worth🥇
Can we say same about Maitreya that has disabled this thread in her forum??

What is bad about discussing other channels?
In same way you (Mai Fans) have here discovered her,
right?
{I am sorry I don’t want to sound harsh or to bashing her but it’s a fact and I am just sorry about that and little bit you know, disappointed}

4 Likes

Because people wouldn’t stop talking about Sigh (which is now a censored word on her forum lol), and people were recommending creators that harmed users. Furthermore, it was also very toxic because everyone was arguing with each-other about whether certain creators work. Everything I just listed are also problems that occur here too.

Maitreya and her team didn’t want to be held responsible for the incompetence of others, so they had the thread closed. As the creator of that thread, I agree they made good call.
I created the thread here too, and I feel like this should be closed as well. The only reason it isn’t, is so that it can act like a grease trap for this forum.

12 Likes

I agree that there are here sometimes misunderstandings and misleadings to other channels, sometimes not good channels,
but that’s life, as in politics, we have good and bad one, and we are choosers,

And now, just now, imagine that Sapien this thread closed and it never existed, then who would find Maitreya and others channels?
Rarely anyone
And her forum also

1 Like

But in my opionion she tells the truth.
A truth that is for most folks uncomfortable to hear.

And, she was not referring regarding him “not getting results” but regarding his self-depreciating statements:

She actually did him a favor by reminding him of his own power and that it is once again time to wake up from the collective trance of “giving your power away”.

Nothing. Create your own forum and discuss what you like :slight_smile:

1. Are you aware that this is actually SammyG’s forum?

2. Most creators usually get most of their followers from YouTube and not from a few opinions in an esoteric forum.

6 Likes

Didn’t tested it for a long time but when i played his kundalini for 30min it was actually not bad…

Much better than tought, usually i want to turn things the first 5seconds down when i test a new channel.

1 Like

What thus does? Description still missing

1 Like

Morpheus seems to be working for me in a weird way. Though I haven’t seen results in every field I’ve been trying out, as of yet. I’ve been trying out the Morpheus version of ‘Smart Stem Cells’ along with the Immortal Regeneration and Joint fields. And this bothering ache I used to have on my left foot that would kinda hurt whenever I stood up to walk somewhere after sitting on my chair for a while, just sort of disappeared suddenly. Not even Protocol 1 helped me with this foot problem. Although PP1 did help ease my back pain a lot.

As of yet, I haven’t seen any results with the ‘Perfect Teeth’ or the ‘Spine Regeneration’ field. ‘Spinal Tapper’ seems to do much better in that regard.

5 Likes

Maybe we just need some time regards Morpheus
I have just begun to test it

1 Like

Do you know MEF ?

1 Like

I’m new here. Is sigh energy channel legit? I don’t get good vibes about that channel.

2 Likes

Apparently that’s a controversial question here
Some people don’t like them

I like them quite a bit
The Free audios are a bit weak though

1 Like

do you get results from MEF ?

1 Like

Yeah totally reliable

1 Like