Discussion for other Creator Channels

:)

5 Likes

Hi gnostic @Gnosticmedic27 I was going to sleep but then read through this fun thread for a while. I opened your lapis lazuli link and had a listen…

At first I got smaller goosebumps on the mid back area, almost in a rhythmic fashion until about 1-2 minutes in an entire shiver through the body.

Afterwards kind of silent, and then a sort of swirling sensation on top of my head, sometimes my ears itching for whatever reason.

Overall I feel a bit more alert even though I’m tired. Very soothing music!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Lapis Lazuli is pretty much my favorite stone! it def is it’s energy, as efficiently as I can program it right now. I’m sure my fields will get better everyday. I hope so! I did make one where the energy is a little stronger, but I went with this one instead.

3 Likes

Really really great stuff

2 Likes

Appreciate that!

1 Like

Do you get results from MEF , Maitraya ?

1 Like

Maitreya, yes. MEF, no

3 Likes

How do you get results from Maitraya ?

1 Like

You get results from Maitreya by listening to her audios and using her digital mandalas.

2 Likes

i listened for a month , nothing changed .

2 Likes

We don’t know what you have listened to and how you have you listened. You need to write your questions in a clear and detailed way if you expect a non-vague answer.

Maitreya’s audios need to be listened via speakers by the way.

Also have you studied her forum and recommendations before listening to anything?

If you have combined your listenings with other creators then you might have additionally confused your energy system and subconscious mind.

6 Likes

I listened Maitraya iq field for hours everyday for 1.5 months , no result.

1 Like

Again:

Also:
Maitreya has at least 2 fields for IQ increase. Which one did you use?

Also, also:
If it is a Maitreya specific question, maybe you should ask on the Maitreya forum…

I browsed through the posts you have made here on this forum.
You make a lot of harsh negative comments about yourself, which is counter productive.
Maybe you should start with fields that remove limiting beliefs, fix energy system, enable you for more self etc.?
Those are all prerequisites to get proper results with fields.
Someone recommended you already Sapien’s “Point of No Return Stack”.

You can’t gift yourself results, unless you first love yourself.

Start with these – almost all free:

• Sapien’s Point of No Return Stack
  • Sapien’s “Outlook Retrainer”
  • Sapien’s “Archetype of Parental Love”
  • Sapien’s “Love Gratitude and Appreciation”
  • Sapien’s “EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE SELF ESTEEM BOOST”
  • Sapien’s “Trauma Release and Healing”
  • Sapien’s “Become Whole”
  • Sapien’s “PTSD Help” (patreon)
  • Sapien’s “Positive Power Waves” (patreon)
  • Sapien’s “Attract More Love into your Life” (patreon)
  • Maitreya’s “Healing Baby in the Womb”
  • Maitreya’s “Self Love and Acceptance”
  • Maitreya’s “Inner Child Healing - Light Of Soul”
  • Maitreya’s “Self Compassion”
  • Maitreya’s “Release Shame Emotional Healing”
  • Maitreya’s “Release Guilt & Regret”
  • Maitreya’s “Close the Door of the Past”
  • Maitreya’s "Trauma, Incident & Limiting Belief Clearing
  • Maitreya’s “Stop Overhinking and Release Bad Тhought-forms”
  • Maitreya’s “Quiet Mind Epic Life”
  • No other creators.
  • No other fields.
  • No more negative comments about yourself.

Read descriptions for everything before using them, especially with the “PTSD Help” field.

Good luck :v:

9 Likes

I feel a need to correct here. They don’t “need” to be played on speakers, headphones work too. But speakers are recommended for better effects.

5 Likes

If someone say it doesn’t work it’s not advisable to start with a stack that contains 20+ fields.

Start with 4-6.

7 Likes

It doesn’t work because this someone probably has a lot of clean-up to do :wink:

4 Likes

So more fields = faster results?

I don’t think so.

9 Likes

Same
I don’t/didn’t have results from Maitreya too, never had
And I have used her for so long time
And I know I am clean in energetic sense cause psychics said me that and Sapien I have used with successful, but always, and one more creator

And I know a more my friends that Maitreya didn’t work for them unfortunately

3 Likes

These clean-up files work all synergistically together as many problems are interconnected like a house of cards structure. The more cards one removes (by addressing the often unconcious problem from different angles), the higher the chance that the whole problem collapses. It is a holistic approach.

Also, I believe that there is no time to waste and it can take years to heal all the trauma etc.

PS:
Also amount of files or audios does not equal the same amount of fields. Some audios are complex and consist of many sub-fields, some others are rather concise and straight-forward.

5 Likes

Maitreya’s fields didn’t work for me either, I tried them everyday for 3 months, no results whatsoever.

6 Likes