Discussion for other Creator Channels

Oh that’s cool. I’ve found myself listening to Captains Essence Of Mantras field a lot recently strangely enough. I really like that field. The only Mantra I had tried before was Om Namah Shivaya, I believe it was Sammy who mentioned it before but I never kept up with doing it (my scattered head loves to jump from one thing to the next). Mantras are definitely something I would like to learn more about though in the future when my mind is far less scattered and more calm :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll definitely add the digestive field in to my main stack and I think I will try out the Respiratory field also, hopefully they will be of some help :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: Thanks Jen :blush:

2 Likes

Coincidentally when chanting mantras the mind stops being scattered and we end up feeling super calm :slight_smile:

Your comment reminds me of

“Meditate at least 15 minutes every day, if you are super busy meditate 1 hour”

6 Likes

Ya I did feel really calm while chanting Om Namah Shivaya, but I maybe only kept it up for 2 weeks tops until some other issue took precedence and my thoughts would be to focus and heal that now. The way that I have thought about Mantras (I could be wrong) was that it would be respectful to learn about them more first before just diving in and using them. I admittedly don’t know too much about the full background of Mantras but when there are some things which have been used powerfully for thousands and thousands of years I feel it would be nice to show the respect it deserves first by learning more about it rather than just jumping in and seeming like you’re freestylin a rap in a language that you don’t understand if that makes sense.
It’s trying to find the time to learn about everything really, fields included still after 8 months of using them, that I have a hard time trying to find. I’m lucky I can even just have an hour to myself everyday for my meditation.
When my daughter is a small bit older and less hyperactive then I will look forward to our meditations together, at the moment I can manage to get her to do maybe a minute or two tops and then it’s…come on daddy let’s go play :joy: All in good time for both of us it seems lol.

3 Likes

Does PI allow for us playing 2 or 3 his XS same audios in same time simultaneously in order to produce stronger effects?
Is that okay according to him

1 Like

Heart Sutra, zen monastery
When they combine their sound… wow, instant goosebumps…
Anyone else?! :pray:t2::innocent::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

These kind of things are popular in subliminal scene. I had no clue how it’s all about fatasy.

1 Like

Happy 2-year anniversary of this thread!

uh…why does this still exist lol

6 Likes

only a wise man from the old wildlands can tell you that buddy

2 Likes

I do it all the time. I combine his xs manifestation booster with just about everything and get really fast and noticeable results from it.

4 Likes

Can you explain more?

Anyone know if I can download Divine White Light’s videos to MP3?

2 Likes

They have a patreon

2 Likes

All their posts just link to YouTube videos. I’d like to close YouTube to save memory if possible

1 Like

Are they good ? safe ?

1 Like

I feel him as being safe. I’d confirm with others though if you want to be totally sure.

2 Likes

Not really a channel, but it’s a product lol
At my gymbros: @pranic_climber , @GoddessesAndGod , @Zen
What your take on this (The DB Method)?

No me gusta lol

Just my opinion though

1 Like

Hmm lol never been a fan of them all in one machines.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/channel/UC-uaSLp_2BThbEghI_ECxRA

Can anyone tell me if this guy is safe? He claims he uses morphic fields in his subliminals but he has very few subscribers.

1 Like

Thanks guys! :smiley:
@GoddessesAndGod, @Zen

1 Like