Discussion for other Creator Channels

for $300 it better make my penis look like Ron Jeremy’s after 3 loops

12 Likes

Do people know that dream already uploaded a male enhancement file on patreon ago a long time?

Isn’t this the same dude Thomas that gets (in)famously discussed on various sub forums and discord?

7 Likes

Yes, he supposedly put some nasty shit in his audios :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Maybe. I’m still experimenting with his fields. I doubt we can see results from, say, a brain field in a few days. And I’m not one of those people who says a field works just to be some sort of gatekeeper and hype up that creator either. I want to give people the most honest, personal experience of mine, whenever possible.

But yeah, that pain field is definitely effective, for me at least. If I’m being honest, even Sapien’s older pain pendant and the newer pain 2.0 field didn’t work for me for the same nerve/joint pain for whatever reason. I think some works better than others for certain issues. Like, Maitreya’s Chameleon mandala did nothing for me. While, I felt the difference using Sapien’s shield 2.0 pendant.

1 Like

How does everyone know about all these channels?

I found Sapien because, a wild animal started chasing after me and my touchscreen was on so it somehow landed to his audio ahaha.
Best wild animal chase ever
But still
how @ y’all?

Whenever I would search the internet I came across sites like
Energetic Ascension by Lisa Renee ; which btw thoughts? I think she speaks too much from the current self (“ego” state) rather than higher self state but gets the two confused. And claims stuff like Michael has a twin flame (……) ; or that there are three types of Indigos (are there?) or better yet just look at her site. She’s surprisingly popular.

Or another site,
Michale Jackson the recarination of ArcAngel Michael
I think his site is MichaelJackson777 or something on wordpress lmao

or Audrey Kitching.
Or KamiCrystals (which we already debunked :confused:)

I haven’t looked at their stuff in years
But still even as an adherent sapient i ask:
How ?

2 Likes

Also
Does anyone else have KamiCrystals

I’m worried if I have negative entities attached to me or something from his stuff. Do I? Idk but i read a bunch on here that creators don’t always mean well
I have his seraphim
Empath protector
Sekhmet
ArcAngel Michael
Soulmate
Merlin the Magician
Zero Point Energy
Timeless DNA activator
Himalayan Light
A thing similar to blueprint of life
Eset (Godess isis)
Heart Generator
Etc

I will have to say though the empath protector worked.
We used to have many workers at home and i couldnt leave my room due to the energy coming off of some of them
This thing allowed me to not get overwhelemed by their energy. Felt protection.
But i stopped using them all naturally once Sapient came along

But it’s confusing because when a person reads his testimonials on etsy
It does appear legit
And i really want to know if that stuff has ill intentions in mind for me
Because i think they are somewhere in my room yelp

Thanks!

PS: i know we already established his stuff isn’t really legit or at least not needed for me, but i don’t know if that means bc “bad” stuff is in there

PSS: actually want to know if others have used his stuff, like in real time/life lol

PSSS: i just saw people on other sites affirm his, by far, are incredibly pOwErFuL. Does this guy just pay hundreds of people to comment on etsy/other sites lol
(His etsy thing has 800, & they are all verified).

1 Like

Interesting things just pops up here every now and then. Isn’t subliminals (mostly) ineffective? How can a person make other people’s sexuality changed with subliminal? It’s not magic…

Hi Seamie. Since this is a discussion about other channels I thought it would be appropriate to put this here. Spirituality Zone’s digestive system track is really amazing. It has been helping this unexplained pain I’ve had in my abdomen I couldn’t figure out. You can listen on YouTube or he allows you to download mp3s from his site. The YouTube version is free and there is an advanced version as well that is paid. So far I’ve been using the free version but I will get around to the advanced at some point probably

2 Likes

Hello! This question is really great and worth of brainstorming. It depends on the creator, and of course on the person himself. The human subconscious is limitless and has infinite potential. Therefore, faith in the work of subs alone will bring results. But there are other, safer ways of reprogramming subconsciousness.
*Most of the creators on YouTube are unworthy of attention and bring only harm

2 Likes

Hey Jen :slightly_smiling_face: Would you believe I actually have it in my phone for months now but never used it. After finding Sapien Medicine I went on a hunt for more creators to see if they would have fields that may benefit me that Captain hadn’t made yet and I ended up filling my phone with so many different people’s energy fields but never really eneded up using them. I like to meditate to Divine Tools and I use a few Programmed Intention fields but that’s kind of it.

How do you find the rest of Spirituality Zones stuff? Would it be worth giving a few fields a try? I know they have Respiratory fields also and I would be very curious to see if they would be able to help me.

It’s great to hear that it has helped you, abdominal issues can be so debilitating, it can trigger off so many other issues throughout the body. It really affects my head also, I’m constantly dizzy and I believe it’s all from my digestive/abdomen/solar plexus issues.

Thank you for the recommendation I’ll definitely give it a try :blush:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:Other than the digestive field of his I hadn’t really listened to any of the other physical fields with any regularity.

I will say that I feel the energy very strongly from his spiritually oriented fields, and I love the mantra series fields like the hanuman chalisa

I wish you the best health journey :star2:

2 Likes

That’s the thing. I agree with this. Most people don’t make effective subs. Those ones on youtube are (mostly) ineffective. But being ineffective also means that they don’t do harm anyway. It’s just a waste of time.

What’s concerning are those effective but harmful ones. But those are rarely found anyway.

1 Like

Do Programmed Intention mandalas work even on screen off phone

1 Like

I’m not sure, I think so. I currently have XS love attraction as my Lock Screen, and sapien’s BoLove as my home page

2 Likes

I have luck XS mandala now and I am planning to use it as screen off and Sapien Medicine one as main one background cause I don’t want to risk
I would like to know for PI mandala and screen off

Any other experience guys
Do you feel it even as screen off

1 Like

im done with Sapien Medicine and morphic fields

me and the homies listen to this now

12 Likes

bro the cow one does wonders too. Really helps with muscle gain

6 Likes