Discussion for other Creator Channels

I am not really upset,
just accepting, and the fact that it will not become a real science anymore is disheartening…
Truly, people want money, not progress.
This is the mass consciousness speaking and it shows what they want and approve or disapprove off.
I simply take it to mean, we do not truly care about the progress of things,
Just the in-between benefit.

But, YouTube itself is big enough for anybody wanting to make money of course.
It caters for the world.
I rather you separate from what I am trying to do, but it doesn’t seem people are likely to do that.

So that’s fine,
shrug
we will keep on until we are pushed out of course,
its just the natural progression of things.

39 Likes

:pray: :pray:

It’s especially unpalatable for some folks here like me who have a long history with Dale, Dream, GT, and Morphic Fields, when people appropriate technical terms because this is a very specific technology and it takes a lot of blood and sweat to create fields. Morphic fields should not go the way of pop culture - Yoga (“sweating in Sauna” nonsense), Tantra (“orgies”), etc.

17 Likes

Yeah, most of what I see is confusion wrapped around the language, which always happens with new discoveries. It’s the exact same thing with the term ‘binaural beats’ - sooo many creators use that term to mean anything related to brainwave entrainment, even though binaural beats are only one specific methodology, and it causes needless confusion.

Now, we’ve got lots of new creators making various forms of energy work, and since the common understanding of the language in this field isn’t good, some creators are motivated by marketing concerns (greedy?) to use well-known buzzword terms, even if that term doesn’t accurately describe their product.

Imagine if every auto manufacturer called their products trucks, since that’s what the early Ford vehicles were called & the term consumers knew best. No sportscars, no sedans, no SUV, no minivans or motorcycles, only the word truck is used regardless of what type of vehicle it is…it’d be just confusing.

But, that’s what’s going on here - new creators make things they understand intuitively, but not intellectually, so they have little ability to properly name or discuss their creations, and confusion abounds. Then, the consumer base has a bad experience with what some random creator calls “morphic fields” and Sapien Medicine hears about it, as if that even makes any sense. That would be like Joe-Bob selling you a “truck”, it causes you problems, so you bad-mouth Ford for creating trucks in the first place.

Right…

Don’t get me wrong, I really like that there’s many different vendors, but I look forward to the day when the terminology is better understood. Hopefully that’ll mean there’s less fallout from poor communication caused by poor education.

4 Likes

well it seems to be going that way,
but you know, in the end, we can only worry about own development.
but what choices are there?
we have to leave it to be found by the ones who need it or are guided.
Sure the future we have lined out is amazing, but truly it is the choice of people to move towards that.

A lot do not understand why they cant make it on the fly or why normal energy programming is different.
But it requires the hardware to see the difference, so what can we expect.?
People generally have a grossly exaggerated view of things.
Ahh well, who really cares anyways.
they certainly don’t lol.

Besides it may be better and gentler if the idea of it and the potentials spread round, a general awareness can be generally good I think.

32 Likes

There is quite a bit of mislabeling when it comes to pretty much all types of sound therapy on youtube. Everything from binaural beats, subliminals, frequencies, hypnosis, and morphogenic fields (note- these are all very different). I have found that is always best to have a good amount of understanding before you begin any type sound therapy.

Personally I know enough binaural beats and subliminals to where I feel comfortable judging other creators by their creations and their overall credibility. I dont have much of an understanding of how morphogenic fields work, but I took a judgement call based on the decade of history and positive testimony SapienMeds had. After having nothing but positve results I see no reason to even bother with unknown and obscure creators.

I think a lot of different sound therapy communities are growing and people are becoming a lot more open minded to these methods of healing. There is always going to be bad content creators who copy and are malicious (purposeful or not), the internet is just like that, but I think naturally the best will rise to the top.

As for becoming a real science, I think it will catch up eventually. This is incredibly revolutionary and it will just take time for it to be accepted in the scientific community. Well, unless there was a fair amount of properly conducted research on the subject. Anyway, I think things will turn out for the best and I am excited to see the future of all avenues being explored in the scientific community.

3 Likes

Where he said he makes morphogenetic fields? :thinking: As i understand he uses some nautral energy “from Creator” as he said.

I don’t want that energy in my “fields”. That just gaurunteed I’m never listening to him

I just tried one also and got the same reaction of saliva increasing… not sure what that means. Energetically my mouth area has something amiss, addiction to smoking and chewing gum, so maybe its working on correcting that.

Pretty sure Maitreya is a “she” guys.

I tried the audios. They are really good. Wanted to use the audios that would help with Dreamweaver’s stuff, definitely felt more powerful afterwards. I recommend it to anyone.

7 Likes

You’re still the most popular, and I still use your stuff the most as well.

I can legitimately say that PI, MEF, and QI (at least, probably DrVirtual7 as well) have helped me break barriers. Big ones, each, individually. So some channels are offering real help and higher-vibe stuff.

You’re doing a great job, have a growing and loyal fan base, and are obviously running a very successful legitimate metaphysical business expanding consciousness (which is hard, and rare).

So if you really want to get in the science behind morphic fields, this is all going to come out.

What would you LIKE to have happen? What’s the morphic field endgame? Who do we need to understand/study this techology?

This is the mass consciousness speaking and it shows what they want and approve or disapprove off.

The mass consciousness also gave us organized religion and mixing baking soda in your cocaine. Baby steps…

13 Likes

Should i listen to QI’s flush before or after the concordia booster?

If you listen that it will likely disable Concordia, as is logical

Does that mean Concordia is dangerous?

Well I’m upset about it…for various reasons…
but as always, I will bite my tongue.

Lest I start a rant that upsets me and others even more…

6 Likes

Tell me when you know.

Their “fields” definitely work, but im still not gonna use it.

The purity of Dreams fields is just unmatched, anything else has this deeper bullshit attached to it, even Quadible.

IPF makes me more aware what enters my subconscious, dude its a nightmare.

Im about to break my television lol, really fuk every news channel and ad EVER.

Animal documentaries ftw ;D

10 Likes

I don’t think a blanket statement is appropriate here. IF any parts of concordia aren’t beneficial for whoever is listening to it at the time, then the QI vid that Mctoran linked would be one way of protecting oneself from potential fallout.

But, that doesn’t mean that every person will always have only negative experiences with concordia. People are different, and respond to energy work in different ways at different times, based on their unique needs and situations.

In the description there is also this

it also works to clear all unnecessary affirmation programming from your system

QI Flush audio works as a protection, so to some extent it may block what it doesn’t deem necessary

1 Like

Yeah that’s my worry. I don’t know if I should listen to Concordia first and boost the flush, or listen to the flush first to protect from negative side-effects of Concordia since it is stated that Concordia boosts all properties of audios, even negative ones. I feel like one cancels out the other in either scenario

1 Like

It does say that QI’s flush can be put at the end of a Playlist, but i wanted to have it be played before all my other audios , since i’d prefer it to filter the audios as they come through rather than clean up all the negative effects once I have already listened to them all