Discussion for other Creator Channels

I get the feeling he’s using the Intention repeater program, as this creator has been uploading many audios in less than 2 weeks, nothing wrong with it, what I’m on about is when they put morphic fields tag on it, heck it seems now everyone can make morphic fields by just putting the name on it :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

Maitreya fields 3 weeks ago had started to add morphic fields tag on his videos but seems that is now changed to Energetically Programmed audios :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I clicked on it. Does not feel similar to Sapien, PI, QI, or SES.

9 Likes

Same lolol

3 Likes

I thank you for sharing, but my playlist does not haha

1 Like

I purchased from his gumroad Fast Manifestations and Luck and “Become The Best version of You” one week ago and had really good results so far. I received 400$ unexpected money + good job interview. Also my anxiety doesn’t bother me so much. I had really bad times talking with strangers, but now i don’t think so much “what should i say, will i make mistake”… and this crappy overthinking. Honestly, I didn’t have fast results with a lot of audios and channels.

I am listening too few more videos from youtube and I can see results in 1-2 days. Super Sayan audio is one of my favourite ones as it gives me a perfect amount of energy for around 24 hours. I became patreon and there have nice stuff.

My friend recommend me this channel, he has also good results with his custom audio.

10 Likes

How much cost his patreon membership to get access to all fields? just wondering
I mean how much you paid

He has 3 options, from 3 / 6 and 9$. I give him 6$ for my membership. Most of his fields are there, not all. 3 or 4 are only for Gumroad (those from 19.99$) and all others are in patreon or he uploads them after request.

1 Like

Ok, there seem to be some discussion on YT about our discussion here :slight_smile:

He did not say “morphic fields” but said, “energy from the Creator”.

Capture1

4 Likes

Do u think he legit

I personally think its a little suspicious that he has 2 videos from one year ago, and then 98 videos that have been released within the past 3 weeks. Now I’m not saying they are a bad person with bad intentions, but it just seems really odd to me that they are pumping out videos so fast.

I guess it is possible that they have been in this field of work for a while and are only now migrating a lot of content to youtube. I’m personally going to stick with people with 5+ years of content and overwhelming positive testimony.

3 Likes

Can someone give some long-time review of this channel…?

Some very interesting “fields”, what got my attention was the soul fragment retrieval one,

Description is awesome

But um

How…“legit” is this…?

Had 1 run and my saliva is increasing, either its my ego resisting and entering “fear” or the energy works with water within us…?

Or its straight up wrong and my HS is warning me?

2 Likes

He said something there is team of psychic working on. Thats possible for making fast videos. Also reason for pause betwen videos is lockdown because of covid. Out of all this new ‘field’ creators this is only channel that have some explanation. Others just put name morphic field to gain views etc

The reason I am skeptical is - he himself says it takes serious skills to create the fields. And in 30-days, 50-something fields? Not accusing or anything, just my logical mind turning its wheels!

5 Likes

Use it- test it if it works great. If not move on…
There isn’t much to say about it.

2 Likes

The whole purpose of this thread is “to say something” aka discuss. So I don’t see your point. If that was the case, this thread was unnecessary.

3 Likes

We can disccus all day about it, but at the end we gonna use it and see if it works or not. That all i wanted to say.

I think I should comment here,
but I don’t want to put down or give importance to anyone’s channel.

Sapien Medicine, has been literally the first channel to use the term and description Morphogenic fields. (listen its very easy, look at the dates at when each channel was made)
QI used the term biogenesis and a few others in the past, now I see morphogenic.

While everybody uses the term now like its nothing, I honestly had to weather a lot for it to be accepted.
Now I see, its almost like some common knowledge thing,
“oh yes its those morpho” fields.

It truly doesn’t matter, I just worry about the backlash of people who use these things, and now see the channel says ‘morphic’ fields, but they cant actually make fields, but make energetic constructs
then it filters back to sapien medicine and then ruins the reputation of it.

I guess it doesn’t matter, my instincts tell me run as fast as I can, they gonna cause some bullshit and ruin it all, I understand people need to make money, but why choose the one obscure thing I did?
and also……. why steal and reupload the audios I make or even just the name? You all know fat to stem cells isn’t a common everyday youtube thing as the mass of videos will have you believe.

The main problem is
I want this to be scientifically accepted………….
I mean… clearly I understand the need to be a youtube star or whatever
but by stealing other people’s work or using it as a launching point, aren’t you just making it harder for it to be a real thing in future.
I mean unless you are 100% sure your work can stand up to scientific scrutiny.
You also make little of what I do.

This is just how humans are I have come to see.
We are the oldest channel out there, yet the least subscribed, why do you think its that?

I guess its like kids newly learning senses.
ahh I feel this, ‘sensing’ or ‘feeling’ doesn’t mean its working.
the best things are the ones your hardly feel, because it doesn’t clash as much with your energetic system.
(what you sense is the difference, between you and what is presented)

So in the end we have realized we are without a doubt gonna get bullied out of this, but it doesn’t matter at least there were some helped and saved.
Hopefully we can get out of this and do something else soon enough as leave this to all else.

73 Likes

for example look at this response

1 Like

I understand why Dream is upset. For example that Thomas whatever clearly write how he make stuff. What he don’t know its not morphic fields its just programmed intention or programmed toughform you name it. Morphic field is programmed intention to some point but its much complicated then that and god knows what all dream do to make field properly. Even i can put some radionicaly made frequency and claim its morphic field, but its not… Their stuff maybe work but it isn’t exactly detalied and perfect morphic field as dreamweaver makes.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, the clearest and purest form of morphic fields are from Sapien, because of years and years knowledges and experiences of making them. That’s logical.

10 Likes