Discussion for other Creator Channels

Read my comment above.

1 Like

Adimon191 has some sage advice there!

I’ve told the same to many people who have sent me related questions - be very careful before exposing your energy body to energies from unknown sources. Damage can be lasting and may take years to repair.

Now, why do I trust Sapien? Initially, I did not trust Sapien either! Or Dale for that matter! Having known them for more than decade, used their fields for years now is what gives me confidence that Sapien’s fields are safe. And we have at least 6 years worth of Youtube testimonials which are overwhelmingly positive! Thankfully, due to efforts in my past live(s), I have the luxury of very helpful Guides/Guardians who filter out baneful energy and that allows me to be adventurous to a degree, but those that are not energy sensitive might put their health and energetic wellbeing at risk by too much of experimentation.

In my decades of “spiritual mall-hopping”, I have seen some unpleasant stuff:

• Subliminal/Field makers who have good intentions but have no idea what they are doing and end up hurting their listeners
  • Subliminal/Field makers who do not put enough thought and research into their fields and cause harm. For example, how does one know how someone’s Muscle growth field is not triggering cancerous cell growth? Or are triggering a bunch of hormones which are going to completely wreck the endocrine system?
  • Then there are deliberate parasites who create fields that suck the energy out of listeners (through sigils, servitors etc.) to fuel their own personal projects - some of these parasites, over a period of time, can permanently get embedded in the listener, until someone capable intervenes.
  • There are energy manipulators who do not care at all for someone else’s freedom or choice or free will and manipulate their minds through energy for various things - for example, seducing someone against their will - wow, sounds great, but imagine if someone did that to us or our family members! And some even justify such action through a twisted sense of morality (“I am fighting against authority or capitalism”, etc.) The powers that watch over never tolerate interference with anyone’s free will and the karmic backlash that follows is generally severe!

To put it in a rather crude French, and borrowing from Russel Peters, trying out all these energy programs from various unknown creators is like raw-dogging a hooker, which may feel good at that time, but you never know what STD you are going to get, the chance is very high! Discernment is the biggest virtue here.

33 Likes

How does one determine if a field is safe or not?

1 Like

How do you determine if a cosmetic product is safe or not?

• Either you are an expert who “understands” the intricacies (energy sensitivity, or psychic abilities)
  • Research the ingredients and manufacturing process thoroughly
  • Read Testimonials from other users (which may not be necessarily objective data)
  • Or try and learn from mistakes (there is a cost involved)

There is no simple 3-point solution to something as complex as energy work. The only sure way is to work on enhancing your energetic abilities so you can determine for yourself whether or not something is good for you. Sapien’s course can be very helpful at that …

9 Likes

Actually to my surprise this gene does exist https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583370/

2 Likes

hi all.

There is a channel on YT LUCY HERZIG VERITAS. Any one has tried the channel… The views for her audio are like 1 million.anything special aboit the channel…

Lets get into comment

Yes, you are right.
Who knows what process they do to achieve their goals.
And for example , in the male enhacement Thomas increase the sensibility by %2500.
Who sure we are that is not harmful?

1 Like

It definitely exists, and you should have Googled it instead of making fun of a creator and being a horse’s ass.

2 Likes

You can’t respect someone’s work and then mock it. That’s not how any of this works.

2 Likes

It’s not a good idea to use your lack of faith to justify your mockery. There’s just not a good argument to be made there.

First rule of getting yourself out of holes…stop digging.

2 Likes

Well you can also inherit habits and mannerisms from your parents, good and bad, which are encoded into certain genes. That’s why the clearing of ancestral genetic codes have become a thing

2 Likes

Studies are based on a certain correlation.
Common leadership traits are found amongst those with that gene.

For instance, there are specific genes that activate or deactivate and affect hair loss/regrowth. Even though Sapien does not have audios at the moment to target this directly, more research needs to be done as those very same genes may target series of different reactions on your whole being.

So, creating audios purely on genes might be great but coming with a very high cost. Our genetic understanding is very narrow and small at the moment.

3 Likes

Both from the study. The thing with studies is that they need to be interpreted in context. Just by reading the below you can grasp what they wanted to infer.

Although we cannot fully detail the cascade of neurological dynamics through which this particular gene may influence leadership role occupancy,

Although none of these prove to be significant, knowing that rs4950 is potentially important for leadership role occupancy helps us to generate additional hypotheses about its function that could be tested in subsequent research and in other data sets. For example, one possibility is that the gene influences leadership role occupancy via its effect on traits of impulsivity and patience that have previously been associated with the acetylcholine receptor genes

Meanwhile, you can always rock Acethylcholine audio.

Thank me later :wink: jk

https://www.patreon.com/posts/acetylcholine-34273498

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZ1BaJtfRT5vn8p6YZvMkA is a channel owner of a good person. Combines subliminal and frequencies and whose sounds work very fast. I needed the sound because of my health problems and it immediately created a sound. I had tried the testosterone and hgh sound and it worked very fast. I have not tried other things as I have psychological and physical problems but I can say that it is reliable and fast. Sapien, Programmed intition, drvirtual7 and this channel are among my favorites.

Absolutely
Sapien, DrV7 and Fabio are the best and this new Hidden Potential sounds good

1 Like

We’re discussing that here in an open minded fashion - join us:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/programmed-intention-channel/3454/272?u=frank_is_not_my_name

It’s a channel that works

Did it work better than other subliminal channels?

1 Like

Astral chakras, not physical ones

I found it also. Out of all this new field creators this is only one that is worth considering. Look pretty good to me

1 Like