Discussion for other Creator Channels

Anytime :)

2 Likes

https://readloud.net/
Try this out

2 Likes

Can someone energy sensitive let me know if this is legit? The concept seems really cool in theory but if it doesn’t work then I don’t really want to waste my time using it.

I joined the channel owner’s discord and read a few of his posts and he mentions conceptual thinking, etc and having taken the energy awakening course so that increases the credibility in my eyes a bit.

I’m guilty I fell for MEF Dynamics trap :joy::rofl::rofl:.

Tried his recent one, also claims to be fielded (+ frequencys, energetic programming etc) but didn´t sensed any field in it. Still strong effects.

Not sure about FK subs being safe tho. I can´t sense anything malicious so far but rn I wouldn´t bet on my energy sensitivity due to other circumstances.

His channel reminds me of seth and that one definetly felt off to me.

Is still the safer option.

3 Likes

my last post in this topic.

only dr virtual doesnot copy from Dream.

all other mentioned here are copy/paste his ideas and most importantly they copy in the direction he creates.

example:

he desides to create shields… others create shields

he desides to create things for DNA… the others battle to recreate 12 Strand DNA at once…

he creates beauty fields… the other create same. and so on.

just observe, please!

and dont repeat yourselves.

thank you for your patience Dream!

btw. the real reason male enhancement doesnt work by some are blockadges. in the navel. from family/parenting/trauma.

try healing the cause before blaming someone esp the Magnitute of Dream.

if your not making progress with Sapien fields try also healing your hands first. big difference in intake of energy.

the most i like about Sapien is that the fields do teach you to evolve and overcome and not only give presents… like most other Creators claim.

we are in our bodies to learn after all… and Dream makes a very very good school for the self.

take care all!

6 Likes

this too!

can you imagine…brrrr…somehing else sneaking…brrrrr

1 Like

I know, he feels different. Seth had some real hateful energy, I don´t sense that with his work.

When I´ve posted a link to seths channel here, something or somebody “noticed” me and wasn´t pleased with me sharing it.

1 Like

where can I find a trusted source for cherry subs? thanks

1 Like

On the topic of fitness subs, I’ve tried a few of them:
v1per for 2 months
hypnodaddy for 3 months
sapienmed for 6 months
I love all these creators, but vox masculus is the only one that gave me STRONG feelings in certain muscle groups in just 2 months:

STRONG = Quads, Hams, Triceps, Biceps, neck
Moderate = Abs but no feelings on the obliques,
small = forearms, calves, shoulders, glutes

Sometimes it feels like I’ve done 50 squats, 20 pushups, 20 situps.
One day it was hard to keep my head up like I use to feel when I would wrestle and try to avoid submitting from a choke hold.

I’m 270 pounds and trying to get to 300 lbs so I don’t expect to see visual results.

I still can’t find a good weight gain sub, but still searching if anyone has an idea. Thanks in advance!

By the way, no matter which sub I use, I make sure to add DrVirtual7’s “Become All Knowing” to every playlist I make. I really feel likes it’s giving me insight on several things including the way I should listen to subs, or which ones best suit me so far. After 10 months, I should gain even more insight.

11 Likes

Hello guys

How do you listen DrVirtual? Use earphone or speaker?

1 Like

Doesn´t matter for most.

3 Likes

A very good endocrine healing session from a strong energy healer Endocrine system regeneration - YouTube

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen. To all who it concerns.

Attention attention!

Programmed_Intention posted a field on his Patreon meant to transcend the fear and affects of the vaccine ENTIRELY!

The best $1/month you’ll ever spend!

12 Likes

Yeah it felt great for me too. Bunch of new goodies today.

I don’t do Sigh.

2 Likes

I saw it and immediately thought you would be so happy

The PI field

4 Likes

On Sapien Medicine channel, in the User Curated Content (Playlist), I found a field (I assume is a field or an energetic audio, idk what it is exactly) uploaded/made by The Sound Healers, so anyone who tried The Sound Healers can tell us about these creators/this creator?

If I’m not mistaken, @anon71447141 posted a link from them (?)

2 Likes

I was just gonna ask…who makes the user curated playlist? Is it stuff they find interesting, or actually tried?

Edit: I can see who adds the videos. How did they become curators?

I’m curious about the latest video there, too. Dunno how phonons and those sound patterns work (they call it subliminal but without words…please someone help me understand xD).

1 Like

Anybody have anything negative or positive to say about maitreyas fields ?

2 Likes

To be honest, her allergy field made my allergies less intense (her method is different, as far as I could understand, her field/creation targets the causes of allergies, like old associations the body made with/towards certain substances/allergens during/while having traumas/negative experiences), but if I have any allergy symptoms, the choice remains Captain’s HGF/Allergy Field, since it immediately lowers the IGE protein, thus, it lowers the allergic reaction.

So I use both.

3 Likes