Discussion for other Creator Channels

Thank you bro❤️

1 Like

It’s been previously stated several times in this thread that SZ’s energies can be blunt and harsh, due to being the raw energy signature of the concept/intention which is being forcefully integrated into the user. This can result in energetic damage if the user is too incompatible with the energy or is incapable of holding it all.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, will cleanse my playlists from SP zone audios👍

I got back recently to using morpheus fields and the dude really upgraded his stuff, they feel much stronger and better now, as an example a heartburn I’ve been struggling with for a couple of days now with nothing working was gone within 5 to 6 listens of his most recent healing audio also his workout fields are the ones I most feel, I had abused his squat audios and felt some serious pain like I would if I had overworked myself

5 Likes

Morpheus fields is a woman
And are you sure the fields aren’t working better because of something like the integration tool or a suit or the evolved

3 Likes

Don’t have any of the suits or the evolved and as far as the integration tool, I’m pretty positive it’s not that either, I always liked morpheus’s products, I just never had the time to use them.

1 Like

I never felt the effect of her fields and some time ago I actually deleted all the mp3s from her patreon
I wonder how they would work with the integration tool

2 Likes

Also had mixed results with Morpheus. I had the impression the workout fields did work, but the effect was wearing off. So a maybe… maybe i need to do more meditation to become even more energy sensitive :face_with_monocle:

Although I have to say I feel the Psoas Healing thing quite hard.

2 Likes

Saw this channel mentioned in the comments of a parasite cleanse video I watched on YouTube.

Anybody ever heard of them?

1 Like

people Cap has reased a shungite audio for 30 Dollar only.

for those of you familiar with dr virtuals work please consider this also.

3 Likes

Anyone tried to download MEF mp3 from youtube and see if they work?

They do not have their youtube fields anywhere else.

Any idea?

I don’t think I am energetically aware enough to know the difference between a field and placebo.

1 Like

I tried that one too for a while. Didn’t notice anything. I think it’s a waste of time. Trash

1 Like

Here’s a good one if anyone here remembers Sapiens old Androstenol video. Look at this channel here called Freedom Empeiria! Specializes in Pheromone type energy fields amongst others as well. Has one for Androstenol, Androsterone, Androstadienone etc. Androsterone Pheromone - The Presence Of The King - YouTube

There is also a Patreon and a gumroad account. Has anyone else used him before? I would like someone to energy test it if possible? Opinions please!!

5 Likes

Is ah good one ,i use his genetic perfection and superhuman cells fields and work for me

6 Likes

Is there any compilation for Maitreya’s best fields on psychological/spiritual/energy healing?

I’be saw Divine Heroin recomend Trinity Activation and Divinity Activation and both seem really good.

2 Likes

In her forum?

2 Likes

No, i meant like the best place to find that is on her forum

I find more unbiased help here.

People tend to worship whatever they are into.

6 Likes

She actually has playlists in youtube.

Well, you know the ones that helped Divine Lotus.

I don’t think anyone made a list of every field from her recommended around here.

There is another one recommended by some, some sort of universal cleaner field.

I use one called eternal cleaner. Used it a few days and stopped all fields after. It’s heavy. Gives nightmares like candy.

I can’t recommend it but I think it is considered as one of her best fields.

I’d follow Divine Lotus recs better.

3 Likes