Discussion for other Creator Channels

Allright sorry I thought this question could be in ask for advice im sorry

I just purchased mf permanent makeup look field from gumroad…
I am so curios. I heard only good opinions about this creator.

1 Like

@Unbreakable @Maoshan_Wanderer @profreak or anyone else who has tried it. Any updates on PI (programmed_intentions) USB talisman? I was thinking about getting it as I don’t have a printer so this seems like the best option since it cost about the same for a small printer anyways. That way I don’t have to go around carrying multiple pieces of paper in my pocket hoping they don’t tear lol.

hello. I used the usb talisman for a bit. I don’t think it’s good. it didnt seem good at giving the energy of the fields. im not energy sensitive enough to go into descriptions like the others
if you want something to have the effect of the fields without listening I recommend Link by Doctor Magus. it’s what I use at the moment

3 Likes

Oh interesting, maybe PI must have toned it down too much when he revised it when he mentioned about having nosebleeds. First time hearing of Link by Docotor magus, I will check it out. Can you tell me your experience and how long you’ve been using it? We can put multiple different fields and mp3’s or just one subject at a time?

I do wonder how these types of USB talisman work compared to printing out the Mandalas.

1 Like

well read the topic first then if you still have questions post them there
I’ve been using the link to program my fields through the day since it came out

2 Likes

I’ve asked PI and he/she said one can listen many PI audios from the same device at the same time.

2 Likes

Programmed Intention is a great creator. Love his fields, especially his aura layers. Deep cleansing. Was introduced by @anon19662954

7 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ve had so many awful results from subliminals.
I actually hate how I look now, after using some the other day.
It’s scary really. You need to be very careful who you listen to. I don’t feel all have good agendas.
I much prefer Dream’s fields for safe, perfect results.
No subliminal has ever been able to achieve what Dream does.

I have heard that making your own subs is good though! Your own voice and affirmations, that way you know it’s safe. Worth a try! I just haven’t quite mastered it (or had the motivation lol) to do it yet.

7 Likes

Has anyone been using Programmed Intention’s Aura Layers fields? I’m doing a lot of work with my aura now again with Dreams field and Psychic University’s new field and I’m just wondering would it be worth adding in Programmed Intention’s 7 new layers fields. Theu sound great but I just haven’t used his work much at all.

@Gnosticmedic27 have you tried them out yet? I remember you had mentioned PI’s work in the past.

5 Likes

Hey just saw your comment.
Would you recommend using the 7 layers? Do you mind me asking how many times each you use them? Any signs of detox or anything along those lines from all the clearing?

3 Likes

he has an audio for core expansion & chakra removal.

for clearing i think it was good for me.

Ya the chakra removal one sounded a bit odd to me I’m not gonna lie. It makes no sense to me how it could be any bit beneficial.

Thanks man :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

yea, he removed it for that reason. but he’s still giving it for free if you ask him for a copy.

it may sound odd but there are many explanations of chakra removal in this forum, this is one:

i think that is what means “core essence expansion”

6 Likes

Hey bro!

I just recently started using them and I do recommend them as an awesome way to expand, clear, and strengthen the energy system. PI is awesome!

9 Likes

Does anyone have a link to PI aura field u guys are talking about

2 Likes

On their Patreon

6 Likes

I am also interested in the aura series by PI but I don’t really know what they do so these files are sitting in my computer. After reading through the comments here, can I understand it as, clearing and expanding/strengthening part of aura/energy body/system and its corresponding chakra? Like Aura L1 would clear and strengthen the root chakra and it’s corresponding part of aura/energy body?

PU’s energy body repair is really good but only deals with repairs, and the 30min aura clearing file from Sapien deals with aura clearing already. So if the aura L1-7 series can do the strengthening on aura/energy body/system while also strengthening chakra it would be great :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey buddy! You changed your profile picture!

Programmed Intention really is the real deal! I’m still blown away… I loop this every night:

• Manifestation Booster
  • Natural Beauty
  • Maxilla
  • High cheekbones
  • V-shaped jawline
  • Multidimensional shield

every night - it’s silent so it’s great, and my face and aura or whatever has totally changed, for real. A 21-year old guy said I looked ten YEARS younger than my age last week. It could very well be a mix of everything from Sapien and Psychic too, it’s hard to pinpoint, but if I don’t play this for 3 nights, my face starts to revert. :))

Psychic University’s Beauty of Venus is another beautiful field that is very loopable and highly, highly recommended. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I was wondering this exact same thing…
Should we use level 1 first for like a week and then progress through the layers? Maybe he says something in his description, I’ll check. :))

1 Like