Discussion for other Creator Channels

After using many subliminal channels, the ones that worked best for me were:

1. hypnodaddy is my favorite
  2. Light Subs (formerly jamz subliminals) - visual-auditory subliminals, work great.
  3. Vox Masculus - for men, its subliminal Ultimate GigaChad Body v1 works very fast.
  4. V1PER, Luminalplay, AKUO are also good channels, I use some themes with success.
  5. Lumièrd - tried Absolute Protection, The Legendary Love Potion, Body Combo - Perfect Body - worked great. There are links to silent versions.
  6. Sovereign Subliminals - Heal Your Pet - X2 Subliminal (Patreon) - works very fast
4 Likes

Update

I tried both Luminalplay and Akuo, among quite a few others, I can also say they are Good.

Nowadays I use subs mostly from Akuo, @Atreides (Really Powerful Content), Drvirtual7 and Lucy Herzig, some Reiki from Divine White Light, a few fields from Maitreya (maybe I will add Quadible again, in the near future, but Idk for sure, my schedule is FULL) and some Mandalas from Programmed Intention.

Still, The Vast Majority of Content that I listen in each given day is from Captain.

I use 2 devices, usually.

3 Likes

10/10

1 Like

I don’t know about light language, but I know The Green Language/The Language of the Birds has a long occult history. I don’t recall seeing that path taken on “other similar channels.” I suspect “Light Language” is a spin-off of NDE/Angel discussions.

1 Like

I don’t know if related. When I wanted to open my third eye, I fell asleep and dreamed I sat by the window and heard the crazy noise of the birds. And their tones just penetrated my third eye like blue lasers. I guess just a cool dream.

I think light language is related to channeling, whether aliens or “light” beings.

I also think they just make it up, except they aren’t doing it that well since they have half-intention of channeling, half-intention of other things.

I think this is kinda the right way:

For me, making up a language…it is spontaneous activity, that breaks the mind’s constant looping of patterns. A kinda fluid experience that doesn’t match with how the mind works at all. A dissolution of mind.

Anyways, I think they’re doing this…or should be doing this xD

2 Likes

Can anybody point to the original song used here - Quantum Shredded Pinnacle (Energetically Programmed) - YouTube ?

My search and attempts at services like Shazam didn’t show much.

They tend to make their own songs, videos, remixes and edits because based on e-mail exchanges, they want to keep things “energetically pure”.

Just use a youtube to mp3 converter, it’s unlikely there will be energy work attached to the audio as they said they program it to work mostly through youtube.

The song is definitely inspired by this: Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Official Audio) - YouTube

2 Likes

Wanted to share Angel’s Alchemy of Gris stuff has been really helpful for me.
Especially this renewal series here which I have been using daily. Renewal Series - YouTube

Cheers

11 Likes

Wait i think i feel it, is it because the energy is harsh or nice and clean?

@Maoshan_Wanderer can i please get your oponion on the the channel @Jimmy is talking about.
(Alchemy Of Gris - YouTube)

4 Likes

Angel is the creator, he used to be around on the forum. Not sure if you’ve heard of the freedom course or the older SEE system but he is the creator of those and AOG (Alchemy of Gris) is the successor.

Some seriously impressive stuff, I suggest looking into his YouTube and discord channel.

6 Likes

Morpheus fields gave me tons of results in just a week of using his/her fields.

I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Thoughts on this channel?

Looks very fishy to me personally… :confused:

I am definitely not going to test these fields with my own energy system.
This is all just my personal subjective impression.
The user is probably here on the forum himself/herself and can comment…?

1 Like

Isn’t the course in English? How could he learn anything using google translate? Is it really THAT accessible?

Makes me want to buy the course tbh.

I doubt the course is such heavy in language. And English is the most machine known anyway. I would also probably buy the course once SammyG restores its website.

I think the user is also here. I feel i familiar with his “language aura”.

1 Like

Wait.

He clearly is selling something not of his property. How generous mentioning Sapien Medicine. thats Piracy as well!

The audacity of some people man.

"Near potent as Sapien Medicine fields as its Sapien Teaching " :roll_eyes: as if what the course says (just basic guidelines) was enough and by tomorrow after buying the course from him/her obviously, youll be making your own fields near potent… sigh.

6 Likes

I have no proof but yeah, it sounds very unrealistic that the person was able to learn how to create super potent fields and additionally created a 7 hour long course all in that short time frame.

Does anyone know how long the Energy Awakening course is?
Is it also by chance 7 hours of video, 7 text files and 2 audio files?

1 Like

No its not.

It has more

The person probably even selling the short previews hahah :yawning_face: wouldnt be surprised

Cone of power

Search for any field that amplify intention

Energy amplifier

Clear crystal field

1 Like