Discussion for other Creator Channels

Sounds great. I’ll add them in to my aura and chakra stack. Thanks man :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Nice. I’m looking forward to it, thank you. I find it very strange having silence, so used to Dreams and PU’s work and music playing 24 hours a day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

i think “Sigh energy Mix” audios are also silent and very powerful aswell

Yes, 1x is enough to take it slow and get amazing results. I just don’t wanna overload my nervous system.

3 Likes

This is a good read for the 7 layers of aura and what they do, also a nice graphical illustration at the end.

2 Likes

There’s a bit of a general/common opinion that their fields aren’t safe. Just making you aware of it in case you weren’t.

1 Like

Less is more.

1 Like

Any idea why is that?

Edit: i’ve checked the history of posts about sigh energy and most people were posting good reviews until Jaaj started to attack the channel, as he already did with every youtube channel based on energy fields that is not sapien medicine 🤷

1 Like

Do you feel something from this? I’m not able to qualify energy from audios.

1 Like

That’s not true at all. You should read the whole thread, all 5780+ posts, before coming to conclusions. Or learn to use the search function properly.

But yeah, I stay to what I said about that sigh scammer channel. Don’t come back here later crying about nightmares and lower astral entities draining you.
You don’t need to qualify this channel by their energy. Seeing all the obvious red flags should be enough for you to stay away at all costs.

2 Likes

Typos in video titles, thousands of fields on gumroad, 0 investment in video descriptions, ancient language in the logo … what red flags are you talking about? I see nothing sus at all about these extremely powerful fields, you’re just simping for Sapien :smirk:

6 Likes

PI has way less investment in his descriptions
and aesthethics and everyone praises him.

If you judge a channel based on his appearance I don’t think it is a good stick to measure 🤷

2 Likes

Touché :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’m just trying to play devil’s advocate here. Most of his/her gumroad uploads are “more potent” versions of what he/she already uploaded for free to people to try before purchasing.

1 Like

I say if it works for you and doesn’t seem to have any negative reactions, it means it’s in alignment with your current path. No point in asking anyone else about it since it means you are already having doubts… and if you have doubts, that’s typically your queue to re-asses* or abandon.

6 Likes

I agree, although some folks seem to be more energetically aware to know if an audio has energy or it is just music/sound or a file with nothing to it.

Although i can delude myself into believing an empty file is a powerful energy frequency, i think it would have better results if it actually was one.

But i can’t force anyone that is energetically aware to test stuff for me.

1 Like

Believing is a force in itself… if a fake audio helps you take action or change your inner alchemy, why not :man_shrugging:

There are curse returning, shielding and plenty of other audios to stack on top of sus channels

3 Likes

Being honest there are some responsive and professional creators that actually care, communicate and ready to share some insights. Yet some of them I can point to real concerns and some are barely known, but raise no questions from my side.

1 Like

The difference between agents of the creator and vampires :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I like Morphic Healer style BTW, maybe this can help Athletic Charger (morphic fields) - YouTube ?

1 Like