Discussion for other Creator Channels

They are good, I feel good energies, thanks for the introduction, my friend :raised_hands:

2 Likes

You are welcome.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Highly recommend this 2-4 times before playlists:

And this:

3 times for a short meditation after.

2 Likes

Very good, but this is just better:

6 Likes

Hello, many channels can’t be searched in youtube. Is it because they have been removed? Do you have other blogs?

[image]

1 Like

Yes, some sub creators got copyright strikes recently for not checking their music thoroughly, and YouTube cracked on over exaggerated descriptions that promise crazy weight loss (per their view that such subs produce unhealthy eating behavior), Lucy Herzig is still there BTW, some channels rebranded, some reuploaded.

2 Likes

Tried the Psychic Audio on his gumroad. Good stuff 🫡

4 Likes

Freedom is really trustworthy guy and good friend of mine. I’ve been his student for creating energy audios
Give him a try, you won’t regret
90% of his audios i personally tested on myself before they were released in public

9 Likes

I joined his patreon to test further, his fields are good, very intense too, I usually feel energy subtly but his hit like a tornado :sweat_smile:

1 Like

His last post was a month ago, is he on hiatus? Does he respond to personal message?

Unfortunately he left community :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, what @igem said.
I also don’t test new content from Submakers anymore and I already stick with just a few.

Copyright/music strikes and other types of strikes are kind of ruining many channels…

I don’t have other blogs, the only places that I use for research are this forum and reddit and YouTube comments.

Never went to his Gumroad, but I did try the trapezius and delt field though. Not bad at all.

I use these two boosters from Freedom

3 Likes

Guys, do you know the answer for this question:

Can ALL Subliminal messages (from Any Creator) be listened with only one earbud (if the sound settings is on mono, obviously)?

Or should I just research more…
(I’m asking for a few subs that I use from a few creators)

It would be Awesome to listen this way, since then I could also listen to a field with the unoccupied ear And I could watch something on my phone or my pc.

Multitasking lol

Maybe they won’t be so/as effective, but still I expect some results this way… :thinking:

I personally observe no need to put fields on mono specifically when using mono speaker (you will just gain sound output, maybe a of bit actual effect, not feeling though - this is noticeable for some people but doesn’t change how audio works from majority of the feedback) effect is same.

Now about any creator, do they claim energy charged? If yes, they might say that speakers also work, this usually means - Yes, because the subliminals are actually often bundled with converter - one from MEF (gives semi-noticeable noise), some tricks with Intention Repeater (customizable so unlikely but can differ from creator to creator), and there are other silent (in low ultrasound range) fields to convert that are bundleable with subliminals as one of the layers. Author can meditate and charge on their own after all.

But generally I would avoid this specific setup, use mono speakers instead and add converter to you subs that are less important to run them on speaker.

1 Like

The stacked versions on his Gumroad are free :boom:

Just saw this, it’s 20 dollars a month after the free week. But the only subliminal creator I still use :+1:t3:

1 Like

What others think about sukrut khambete - YouTube ?

1 Like