Discussion for other Creator Channels

What do you mean by this?

Well…I opened the instagram link. This may be a coincidence but my heart totally went into a knot almost as soon as I opened the alexithymia post. Frick :clown_face:

edit: nvm it isn’t a coincidence. It gives me anxiety every time I open it xD

3 Likes
1 Like

I dont care if the channel dont put descriptionn, the title said it self on what i.does simple ,the guy have been around for years ,like Sapien medicine and.for me this is one of the best energy creator i considered that the quality of his frecuencys ,are same has Sapien med both been around for years and it has everything ,you dont even have to.listening just let it play

2 Likes

For those who dont have money to buy negentropic three treasure or the others from PU ,you can use Ying yang Jing increace amd the ying jing streaming throgh kidneys ying yang jing is prenatal and post natal jing even has one for streaming prenatal jing throgh kidneys :hot_face::fire:work like ah magic

2 Likes

It seems to work on the heart chakra quite intensely.

The way they used the term is different from what I recognize it to be. I see it as people being able to recognize abstract connections between all things. But maybe it actually is that, they just didn’t phrase it correctly :thinking: idk

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve yet to find anything that works for the subconscious mind for me. Besides fields, that is.

1 Like

Can we try mandalas from different authors, at the same time?
Maybe even add a little bit of Reiki, in there?

I’m trying all sorts of experiments, to mix fields, subs, mandalas, Reiki, autossugestions, intention repeater, etc., to test my limits and the efficiency of multi tasking (or multi trying) spiritual/energetic/“alternative” creations,…, so, are different Mandalas from different Creators (let’s say a Mandala from Captain and another one from Programmed Intention or Field + Reiki + Mandala) OK or effective to be used together/at the same time?

I try to stick with maximum 3 things (Intention Repeater might be a 4th one, since I’m not engaging actively, after setting my intention) and I wondered about using multiple mandalas too…

1 Like

Well, to be honest, autossugestions and subs help me too, just that fields, especially Captain’s fields are my first choice, due to their constant and powerful effects on my subconscious.

1 Like

Right on. Before I found out about it on some previous threads here and tried out the yin and yang jing from arcturian sound, worked great, fits all the results from neg jing thread. Great money saver, definitely second this.

On that channel so far I have also found the negative ion hydrogen (also an old hydrogen audio that someone claimed that it can be used to charge water to create hydrogen water) trying it to see if there is any proclaimed benefits similar to molecular hydrogen.

1 Like

I also use the neutralizing bad bacterias and parasite in the gut and the clear toxins and harmfull sustance for few hours 4 h and then when i came home got to go to bathroom to poop then after that i wash quickly to began to exersice and sudenly after 20 min had to poop again :rofl::rofl: he has everything one need

1 Like

Done lots of testing, EWFAE (Earth Water Fire Air Ether) Synergy Fields gets a thumbs up from me. But I am biased towards elemental magick and soul alchemy, so don’t allow my views to skew your perception.

To test run: loop this 15-20 times EWFAE Synergy Fields on Instagram: "@ewfae_synergy_fields Create an unbreakable mindset, a Godlike confidence, and an incredible persuasion field to alter how your environment perceives you. #alphamale #persuasión #power #status #highvaluemindset #morphogeneticfield #selfcare #selfimprovement #success #createyourownreality" (it’s very short), and see if you feel more stable, confident and dominant or not (headphones are preferable, but speakers are just fine) … If you don’t feel a noticeable shift, move on ~

1 Like

You need Jesus.

4 Likes

Have you found this helpful in creating a connection with Asmodeus?

2 Likes

Does anyone have feedback about this creator Adonis fields? good bad?

1 Like

Some online friends of mine are of a positive opinion regarding his creations.

1 Like

Apart from Dreams field boosters, what other booster/s would you recommend for better sensitivity??

This one maybe Energy Sensitivity - Calm Version Updated - YouTube

2 Likes

Looks like a relatively new channel, are they trustworthy??

Freedom existed longer than his secondary channel, looks legit for me. Here is his first one Freedom - YouTube

2 Likes