Discussion for other Creator Channels

Ma bad ,bad english writter,

I sometimes use maitreya and Morphic doctors stuff but right now

I sticking only with arturian and Sapien Med and some especefic subliminals that help me change my facial and my mind set

1 Like

is this creator reliable?

Xenoverse

1 Like

i felt something really powerful from this one

This count as ah luck and protection field ,i also use his omnipottent one

1 Like

She is also very good in my opinion.

1 Like

Assist you to release any and all financial blockages that you might have

2 Likes
1 Like

is maitreya fields safe? was gonna use her b4ahamcharya god 1 also what about frequency wizard

It is safe. The fields are soft type, not harsh.

1 Like

wdym?

I mean maitreya fields are safe. You can use it.
The fields structure are soft in my experience.

1 Like

na i mean’t what do you mean by soft type?

The energy is softer compared to other creators. For example Spirituality Zone has denser energy fields than maitreya.

Hello everyone, has anyone used morphic doctor’s 22 th session booster? Is it powerful to just listen to a file once then the booster?

You can ask here:
Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

With Maitreya, it is either hit or miss, some of their fields work good, some don’t, maybe it is a personal thing… As per Brahmcharya, it is good, I had greater control over lust and it inspired more celibate thinking…

1 Like

If you ask me…Oh yes they are safe and very good. Also her fields helped me a lot…

1 Like

Very good one. I listen the booster first. But not using this one a lot. I now using/trying a new omni Booster from market place. New one. For free.

1 Like

anyone know if the channel Inner Peace is legit ?

3 Likes